• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Light in the Darkness OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hopefully it doesnt but it may modify the original plan.
I meant more overall XD We'll probably find a way to bring Catherine back into the group, once things settle down, but that's still a part of me that's worried we won't and I just accidentally kicked her from the RP is all

I meant more overall XD We'll probably find a way to bring Catherine back into the group, once things settle down, but that's still a part of me that's worried we won't and I just accidentally kicked her from the RP is all
Sildar i think realized that she ran off, but he believes that she went to do something apart from the group like before.

"Whatever they were going to do, they were doomed from the start with something like that behind them."

Lmfao that's brilliant! I loved Catherine's reaction

Well, she knows something is up with Sildar. And if that something is as powerful as whatever's in Monica, then the place is gonna be a burning landscape whether they fight together or against each other XD
although based on the post, I think Inner Monica does not want to tangle with Sildar's power it seems. I think she'll happily fight alongside him though.

although based on the post, I think Inner Monica does not want to tangle with Sildar's power it seems. I think she'll happily fight alongside him though.
The human side of Monica wants to fight alongside her allies and keep them safe. The mermaid side wants to kill her enemies and has no problem with fighting anyone that gets in her way.

I wonder if the two will ever merge, that would be neat.
It's a long-term goal to have them slowly come together. Right now, human Monica is kind, peaceful, considerate, and patient. However, she lacks aggression, combat prowess, and bravery. Mermaid Monica is bold, aggressive, confident, and great with her powers. However, she lacks kindness, patience, and she's rather ravenous. Essentially, what one lacks, the other has in most cases.

It's a long-term goal to have them slowly come together. Right now, human Monica is kind, peaceful, considerate, and patient. However, she lacks aggression, combat prowess, and bravery. Mermaid Monica is bold, aggressive, confident, and great with her powers. However, she lacks kindness, patience, and she's rather ravenous. Essentially, what one lacks, the other has in most cases.
she didn't have the 50+ years of training and meditation, which means Sildar could help.

Yo, just wanted to introduce myself. I posted a CS for Rainer Fulke a while back but only just finished it.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you, and if you have any comments about Rainer feel free to send them my way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back