• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Light in the Darkness OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The thing about Dragons is that usually they don't much care about that. Imagine how wary of Sildar Catherine will be after she finds out XD
most of the time you learn to not anger them because you are crunchy and good with ketchup. And what a reveal that will be when she finds out, or just for everyone.

most of the time you learn to not anger them because you are crunchy and good with ketchup. And what a reveal that will be when she finds out, or just for everyone.
What are the chances she's the last to find out because Sildar revealed it to the others individually, and she gets salty about it? :xFtongue:

Only person in the group who knows is Monica. If it comes down to having to reveal it, I have a plan/situation to make the most of it already in my mind.
I meant somewhere down the road he reveals it to Suva in private like he did with Monica. Then Catherine finds out, either by the same method or some other way, and is pissed when she finds out everyone else already knew XD

I meant somewhere down the road he reveals it to Suva in private like he did with Monica. Then Catherine finds out, either by the same method or some other way, and is pissed when she finds out everyone else already knew XD
I see. The only reason he revealed it to Monica was because he saw how she was acting and she was half human, like he was so he felt he could help her. Suva and Catherine will have to see it in combat I have a plan for it if its revealed in front of them in a flashy way.

Team 20, you are a go.
Dude I just now saw this. Wow. I completely missed it. I'm not very good at reading into things deeply. I dismissed "Team 20" because in the OOC Clowkckwork had posted, "Our team in the main thread has a team number as well."

Which was followed by "I believe it's 20".

I took "our" to include me.

I'm so sorry. I'm an idiot.

Yes he is in the marketplace. You are a go for writing in your entrance.

Great post. But just so you know, outside the palace is packed with people getting processed by guards to get into the palace. I was going to establish that in my next post. :-D

Cin's character throughout this RP:

Screenshot-2019-04-08-20.35.02-1024x576.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back