• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Light in the Darkness OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix I know this is just a minor detail about your post, but why are there Red Goblin Empire soldiers just chilling in the Imperium?
i think it has to do with the fact that they are chasing her due to her being a former prisoner.

I read that the marketplace was where goblins and other beings could coexist amongst the elves and humans, so I thought it would at least be possible that one or two would show up minding their own business and just happen to spot her by chance. I can scrap it if it's a problem though.

yeah thats what im unsure about i think this is a call for Trektek Trektek
I read that the marketplace was where goblins and other beings could coexist amongst the elves and humans, so I thought it would at least be possible that one or two would show up minding their own business and just happen to spot her by chance. I can scrap it if it's a problem though.
I agree with Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe , best to let the GM make that call. It's their world, after all XD

While you wouldn't find Red Goblin soldiers in the Kelaran Imperiums capital, spies could still be lurking about. Especially if they really wanted to get her back.

While you wouldn't find Red Goblin soldiers in the Kelaran Imperiums capital, spies could still be lurking about. Especially if they really wanted to get her back.
Why would a empire really want a slave mermaid back though?

I think succubus counts as the demons that were sealed away.

And if they arent sealed away then
serines would pretty much hate them.

Oh my, Mercy and the Blackwater is getting quite the rep isn't he. You guys almost all mentioned him in your posts xD

jajaja my cs is all done minus background, but it takes ages for me to get into the right mindset for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back