• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Light in the Darkness OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
How is everyone doing? :)
good! Also this isn't so much of an attack right now as a Massacre. To them they're dealing with a male sorcerer and a monstrous female water user when in reality the ground troops are in trouble thanks to the Monica-Sildar Team thats messing things up right now.

Oh side note Trektek Trektek I somehow managed to make a Shield Tank Wizard for a 5e game im going to be playing. 18 AC with shieldmaster feat and 1 level of fighter with 2 of abjuration wizard. Tank Wizard engage!

Sorry about the delay everybody. Had A LOT to deal with between schedule changes and setting something up for Valentine's Day for once. My post is finally up though. Finally

Sorry about the delay everybody. Had A LOT to deal with between schedule changes and setting something up for Valentine's Day for once. My post is finally up though. Finally
if she thinks he has ample strength wait until he goes to stage 2 (using wings and claws and using more of his draconic strength and fire breath. Just no transforming, yet) I'll get a post up soon.

You guys can continue on a bit. I should be getting up a post either later today or most likely tomorrow. I have to play catch up on all my threads cause I was taking care of my sick family all week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back