What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Light in the Darkness OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Clockwork Syringe

The Night Blade
Well, she knows something is up with Sildar. And if that something is as powerful as whatever's in Monica, then the place is gonna be a burning landscape whether they fight together or against each other XD
although based on the post, I think Inner Monica does not want to tangle with Sildar's power it seems. I think she'll happily fight alongside him though.

LumaThePhoenix

Four Thousand Club
I wonder if the two will ever merge, that would be neat.
It's a long-term goal to have them slowly come together. Right now, human Monica is kind, peaceful, considerate, and patient. However, she lacks aggression, combat prowess, and bravery. Mermaid Monica is bold, aggressive, confident, and great with her powers. However, she lacks kindness, patience, and she's rather ravenous. Essentially, what one lacks, the other has in most cases.

Clockwork Syringe

The Night Blade
It's a long-term goal to have them slowly come together. Right now, human Monica is kind, peaceful, considerate, and patient. However, she lacks aggression, combat prowess, and bravery. Mermaid Monica is bold, aggressive, confident, and great with her powers. However, she lacks kindness, patience, and she's rather ravenous. Essentially, what one lacks, the other has in most cases.
she didn't have the 50+ years of training and meditation, which means Sildar could help.

Mykinkaiser

Literally the worst
Yo, just wanted to introduce myself. I posted a CS for Rainer Fulke a while back but only just finished it.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you, and if you have any comments about Rainer feel free to send them my way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)