• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Light in the Darkness OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
to be fair I havent been able to pick it up since i played it as a kid, but I just didnt like the aspect of reusing the time traveling. If I played it now i bet I'd enjoy it more.
I honestly thought that that was such a cool thing. Ngl, I used a guide to hundo it, but I loved it. And the Zora mask was amazing. I just feel bad that when you reset the clock the last time before fighting Skull Kid it undoes everything Link did to help the folks of Termina.

Yeah, BotW is definitely not meant to be 100% XD

Really? Literally everywhere I go is filled with people who don't want to bother adapting to motion controls at all, much less Skyward Sword's like the motion controls
Yeah I found the exact opposite. But tbh, unless it's a rhythm game or some sort of VR, I don't think motion controls should be in it. I'll settle for just the choice of disabling them though.

Yeah I found the exact opposite. But tbh, unless it's a rhythm game or some sort of VR, I don't think motion controls should be in it. I'll settle for just the choice of disabling them though.
Yeah, I'm not sure how you managed that XD People with that exact attitude are literally everywhere whenever I look for videos on SS or any other Wii game.

We'll just have to agree to disagree, I guess

Yeah, I'm not sure how you managed that XD People with that exact attitude are literally everywhere whenever I look for videos on SS or any other Wii game.

We'll just have to agree to disagree, I guess
Look up if disabling motion controls for SS is possible on Google. It'll take you to message boards where all those people flock lol. Also they made Link right handed for SS. :( As a fellow lefty, I'm thoroughly offended by this lefty erasure!

Joking.

Look up if disabling motion controls for SS is possible on Google. It'll take you to message boards where all those people flock lol. Also they made Link right handed for SS. :( As a fellow lefty, I'm thoroughly offended by this lefty erasure!

Joking.
Made me mad for continuity's sake.

Also they made Link right handed for SS. :( As a fellow lefty, I'm thoroughly offended by this lefty erasure!

Joking.
I liked Link being left handed too, it was just kind of his thing XD I accepted it for SS and the Wii version of TP because most people playing will be right-handed and they didn't want to make that look or feel awkward, but then BotW continued making him right-handed and I'm like "Oh... Okay, I guess this is just a thing now"

I mean, I'm not mad about it, just a little disappointed and confused XD

I liked Link being left handed too, it was just kind of his thing XD I accepted it for SS and the Wii version of TP because most people playing will be right-handed and they didn't want to make that look or feel awkward, but then BotW continued making him right-handed and I'm like "Oh... Okay, I guess this is just a thing now"

I mean, I'm not mad about it, just a little disappointed and confused XD
*Mom voice* I'm not mad, just disappointed.

Alright guys, the main thread is up. Let me know if you feel that I didn't give you enough to react to or do for the first post

Hahaha. Well ask and ye shall receive. People in my cooperative stories get to be the main characters with all the perks that come with it. :-D

Thanks. Glad to hear that it's good. Take your time with your reply. :-)

Peckinou Peckinou All my intro posts tend to be really reeeeally long, haha. So don’t feel any pressure to match the post length. Also if you want, you can RP as Swee Hearth too in order to move the plot along. I’d have no problems with that.

Atleast theirs a chance Olivia and Merva may get along nicely since they both like nearly the same things.

Peckinou Peckinou All my intro posts tend to be really reeeeally long, haha. So don’t feel any pressure to match the post length. Also if you want, you can RP as Swee Hearth too in order to move the plot along. I’d have no problems with that.
Yeah I won't do that too often though since I wouldn't want to use reaction that she likely would of not used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back