• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Light in the Darkness OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Mercy isn’t so much on saving people, that’s true. But a little convincing from Swee (she’s a goodhearted soul), and he’ll be willing to save Merva, so that’s definitely doable. I read in your OC profile that Merva’s aspiration is power, which is the same as Mercy’s. Plus, she can control water too, so she might be able to help Mercy together with piloting the ship (Blackwater) via magic.
Yeah, she can also use her illusion weaving skills to make the ship invisible for a set amount of time if things start to appear too dire and use her siren song power to call in sharks to deal with those that survive their ship being destroyed and help get Mercy a no survivors reputation if need be.

Cass could just end up pickpocketing something important from one of the characters, maybe he could even sell it but ends up being made to help get it back.

((Hope my face claim of Link is alright. Also, @LegoLad659, I hope it's alright that I used your town for him. We could have Olivia and Auric know each other if you want, or they could have them being from the same town as a talking point once the role play starts.))
I wish you would've asked me first (A PM would've been fine) but yeah, that's okay. Perhaps they could be childhood friends?

I wish you would've asked me first (A PM would've been fine) but yeah, that's okay. Perhaps they could be childhood friends?
Sorry about that. If you don't want them to be from the same village, I can change it. If you're interested in them being childhood friends, that's fine too. Olivia is five years older than Auric though, so maybe she was a babysitter who took the role of a big sister to him?

Sorry about that. If you don't want them to be from the same village, I can change it. If you're interested in them being childhood friends, that's fine too. Olivia is five years older than Auric though, so maybe she was a babysitter who took the role of a big sister to him?
Hmm, yeah, I could see that. Perhaps that's another reason he went to Teleran specifically? Other than it's the capital, he knew she was there studying magic?

Hmm, yeah, I could see that. Perhaps that's another reason he went to Teleran specifically? Other than it's the capital, he knew she was there studying magic?
Yeah, he could be looking forward to seeing her again. Would Olivia keep in touch with Auric's family? Or maybe just her own family, who could be friends with Auric's and keep them updated? That way Auric could know Olivia is part of the military as well and would be looking forward to work with her.

Yeah, he could be looking forward to seeing her again. Would Olivia keep in touch with Auric's family? Or maybe just her own family, who could be friends with Auric's and keep them updated? That way Auric could know Olivia is part of the military as well and would be looking forward to work with her.
Depends on how easy long range communication is in this world. She'd probably write and get letters occasionally (Like once every few months or so, since Scarfala is still a long trek from the capital) so he could probably keep updated on how she's doing that way

Depends on how easy long range communication is in this world. She'd probably write and get letters occasionally (Like once every few months or so, since Scarfala is still a long trek from the capital) so he could probably keep updated on how she's doing that way
Yeah I figured it would be through letters. That could work then. He'd be looking forward to working with her.

Yeah I figured it would be through letters. That could work then. He'd be looking forward to working with her.
I'm sure she'd be happy to see him again, too. Perhaps it could be a surprise, since she hadn't heard about his interest in joining the army before she left?

I'm sure she'd be happy to see him again, too. Perhaps it could be a surprise, since she hadn't heard about his interest in joining the army before she left?
Hmm... I figure as a kid he'd be very excited about soldiers and growing up to become one since he basically idolized them. Maybe she expected him to join a different platoon that was closer to their hometown?

Hmm... I figure as a kid he'd be very excited about soldiers and growing up to become one since he basically idolized them. Maybe she expected him to join a different platoon that was closer to their hometown?
Ah, right. Yeah, surprising her might not work then, since the army training happens in the capital, so if he was gonna start training they would meet regardless XD

Ah, right. Yeah, surprising her might not work then, since the army training happens in the capital, so if he was gonna start training they would meet regardless XD
Oh damn, right. Lol. Maybe she knew how reluctant her parents were about him going? And she could be shook that they actually let him when she sees him there?

Oh damn, right. Lol. Maybe she knew how reluctant her parents were about him going? And she could be shook that they actually let him when she sees him there?
Ehh, she'd probably know he'd find some way to make it happen no matter what, with how passionate he was about it XD

Alright lol. I guess they can just be happy to see each other again. Also, I like your post signature (or whatever it's called). FFCC was wonderful.
Yeah, the most she'll probably be surprised about is how quickly it actually happened, perhaps she lost track of time in her studies XD

Also YAY ANOTHER CC PLAYER :xFgrin:

Yeah, the most she'll probably be surprised about is how quickly it actually happened, perhaps she lost track of time in her studies XD

Also YAY ANOTHER CC PLAYER :xFgrin:
I mean it's only been 2 years lol. But I guess he just became an adult in his culture so it is pretty soon.

What character did you play? I had a Yuke I was particularly fond of.

I mean it's only been 2 years lol. But I guess he just became an adult in his culture so it is pretty soon.

What character did you play? I had a Yuke I was particularly fond of.
I meant more that it feels like way sooner to her, because she's been so invested in her studies XD

As a kid I always played Clavats, however when playing it again about a year ago I realized I liked the Selkies too XD
And before you ask, yes, that's a Selkie for Catherine's image XD There's a reason for that

I meant more that it feels like way sooner to her, because she's been so invested in her studies XD

As a kid I always played Clavats, however when playing it again about a year ago I realized I liked the Selkies too XD
And before you ask, yes, that's a Selkie for Catherine's image XD There's a reason for that
I like Selkies and Clavats too, but I really liked using magic. That's why Yukes were my fave. I'd always spam all the enemies with magic after gathering some magicite.

I like Selkies and Clavats too, but I really liked using magic. That's why Yukes were my fave. I'd always spam all the enemies with magic after gathering some magicite.
that reminds me, i played FF1 and 2 when they rereleased it the first time. and i fell in love with the series after that.

My brother played a Selkie when we played together, and the IFrames they get as their defense last so long, it's crazy XD Catherine is actually kinda stolen with a name change inspired by my brother's character back then.

The one thing I always remember about the game is that if you got a Cure Ring, you kept that son of a bitch XD

Oh Im curious to see how Sildar and Olivia meet LegoLad659 LegoLad659
Oh? How so?

My brother played a Selkie when we played together, and the IFrames they get as their defense last so long, it's crazy XD Catherine is actually kinda stolen with a name change inspired by my brother's character back then.

The one thing I always remember about the game is that if you got a Cure Ring, you kept that son of a bitch XD

Oh? How so?
the fact that hes an instructor at the Gilgamesh Tower would pique her interest no doubt.

the fact that hes an instructor at the Gilgamesh Tower would pique her interest no doubt.
Ah, maybe XD But she has little money and has to get her training from the army, so if she ever hears about him, she'd probably be doubtful they'd ever meet in the first place

I will hopefully be able to get the first post up tomorrow. But itll be ready no later than Wednesday as long as nothing major comes up. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back