• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Light, Darkness, and what Lies Between

Bocaj

As I often start my post with the series, :
"Good Tidings, Friends'
-Xemnas, 358/2 Days. In, Where Nothing Gathers.

Sorry, its just a quote that sticks out, for no real meaningful reason for me. Perhaps my love of 358/2 Days, but I digress. Thanks for reading this! This post is all about Disney and Square's love child, of Kingdom Hearts. A series, I am not sure, would ever happen again. I love it all the same.
With the Autumn Season slowly rolling in, I am in search of a more, Long-term partner to write with. Ideally, someone who loves the series, as I do.
When it comes to knowledge of the series, I have played every game, including some of Union Cross; that said, I do not keep up with playing U.C, but watch videos on Youtube, when needed to be brought up to speed there. Mobile gaming like that, was never my thing. I enjoy a console, of sorts, rather than my phone or tablet being used. But that's just me. Some of my close friends love the game and playing on their phone- so I don't judge on that regard.
As mentioned above, my favorite game in the series might be, 358/2 days. Kingdom Hearts II might be a close runner up, but the Sea-Salt Trio is my favorite trio, leading towards the bias. Though, the first game also has a special place in my heart too.... hmmm.
Favorite character...? Also, a hard question. I love them all so much, but for this post, I will mention my love of Luxord. Something about the gambler always caught my eye- even in his small role in KHII.
Enough about myself, let's move onto, possible plot/story ideas.
Everything mentioned here, is only thoughts/ideas, suggestions even. So, if there is something here, that sparks any idea of your own, feel free to mention or change anything! Open to any general thoughts you may have as well!
  • Re-writing/Changing events.
    While this plenty in the series, I love, I can not lie when there are some things I'd change. We can look at it, as AU type, or even, 'What-If'. One concept someone has suggested to me before, was changing who was place as head, of Castle Oblivion, during the events of Chain of Memories. Rather than Marluxia, let it be Luxord- due to his own motif fitting the card motif better. In return, having Marluxia playing a bigger role in the events to follow, can change up how KHII starts. Marluxia could still have his hopes to over-throw Xemnas and the Organization.
    Another suggestion to throw out, is Kingdom Hearts III. Personally speaking, I rather enjoyed the game, but I see on Youtube quite often, 'My Rewrite of KHIII', so why not try one of our own? Might take a bit more to discuss what changes and ideas we want in. But, could be fun!
  • Playing in the in-between periods:
    As it suggests, writing in events/times not fully explored in the game. Riku's perspective during Days, Xehanort under Ansem the Wise's teachings. Kairi's life on the Islands, after the first game. Xehanort, Yen-Sid, and Erauqs's time, as students learning the way of the Key-blade.
  • Crossovers/Universe Changing:
    Basically, mixing something else with Kingdom Hearts, or Kingdom Hearts into something else.
    One idea I have had, is a Cross-over with Persona 5. Both deal with Hearts...right?
    Or, the KH characters, say in the World of Pokemon, Being Trainers and on a completely different Adventure!
  • AU Settings:
    I have seen images/Fan-art of the KH characters, in school uniforms. A school AU could be a more lighthearted approach. Something, like a Slice of Life Anime. Struggle could be the School's main sport.
  • Playing with the Canon Characters, in Canon Events:
    Kinda going in a way, the Manga does so. Adding more life, and such in the events.
  • Our own Characters, in the Union Cross Universe:
    (I will mark, this is my least favorite idea, for a few reasons. The few times I have tried, my partner usually makes some over powered characters. Plus, I am not the best at creating a character in this universe)
    The concept of the Keyblade War, has always been one I fancied. So, maybe our own Keyblade users, caught up in the mess.
  • Any thought you may have!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anything mentioned here, can be in any genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery, Romance. Or a mixture.

When it comes to writing and things of that nature:
  • 3rd Person, POV
  • Semi-Literate
  • Romance is welcomed, but I don't like basing a whole RP around such.
  • OOCC is also welcomed.
  • Anything else, feel free to ask.

I love 358/2 Days. I've had an itch to play some OXIII members, so the Marluxia overthrowing Xemnas interests me.

I would like to know what Riku and Naminé did while waiting around for Sora to regain all of his memories. I do RP as Naminé if you're interested in something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back