• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Light and Darkness OoC Thread

Ayy lmao
so op are there going to be any dm responses to other people than just the ones fighting the AMSU rn?

Hall Kervean Hall Kervean the attack had been finished. "Let out all pent up energy" is the attack. It did some work but the diamond infused metal or whatever ate up a good amount of it. I can't think of a way to get out of the bubble, so that's why I need some outside help.

Finally thought of something. Gonna need your help taking this thing out this time though.

Actually, I need Perambulation to see what the robot is able to do first. I should have cut through its leg, rendering it incapable of locomotion, but that may not be true.

(I have been gone for a while so I'm gonna need a resume of what happened while I was gone.)

Communist Communist

Basically, the robbery is ended with people starting to be startled with the frequent appearance of Spritz/Tenebris. The IIF was testing a robot specifically designed to capture and kill Spritz/Tenebris hosts, and the robot went rogue and is currently rampaging in the middle of Detroit

I'm not really feeling a little too satisfied with my character, so i might as well edit my CS to change things that aren't set in stone as of yet to better reflect him better.

Hall Kervean Hall Kervean a party with super powered, crazed, individuals? Interesting. Anyways Perambulation Perambulation could you acknowledge the whole spurt my character did in your next post? I need a reaction from the people and government, something only you control.

carter_ carter_ Ye! You remember how the one in Avengers: Age of Ultron turned out! It worked out fine! The building was structurally intact, no one died... See?

Hall Kervean Hall Kervean Of course. But now that my character has just startes his plan, mostly controlled by Lucy, a party could be a good way to converse with other Tenebris.

Ye!
I'm gonna put a star son my belly and say I'm a star-covered Sneetch. All the Tenebrisi will have stars.
Star-bellied Sneetches ftw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back