• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Light’s Interest Check

FancyRayOfLight

Light Itself
so, honestly I’m not entirely sure what kind of RP I’m looking for. I just came back from like a 5 month disappearance from RPing, and I’m ready to jump back in.

I am prone to drop off the face of the earth at times, so hopefully that’s okay with people. I just got back, so it should be some time before it happens again.

My expectations for me and you:

During the time that I am active I intend to reply a few times a week, I ask that my partner replies at least once a week.

I can reply between 3 sentences and 3 paragraphs, I ask to be somewhat matched, but at the cery least no one liners.

I’m only really comfortable playing female. I am not really looking to rp romantic relationships, mostly platonic but I’m not opposed to romantic.

I am blind, and usually like to RP a blind character. If you are opposed to it let me know, otherwise I will assume you are okay with it.

I don’t want any fandom RPs for now, i’m interested in realistic RPs,
High school/college
Roommates (dorm or apartment
Medical (patients roomed together, doctor and patient, whatever.)

I have been dying to try my slice of life RP based off two elementary best friends who run into each other later on in life an meet through either mutual friends or by coincidence? Shoot me a PM if this peeks your interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back