• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Life With Artificial Intelligence (Open)

Yeah it is xD

Not entirely sure how that would work exactly but I'll probably figure it out as it goes xD

I'll give you time to post first

Rui said:
I want to have my little Winter meet and fall in love with Brandon! But have him not realize she's an AI until later! Because she's very human-like...for reasons.
Or it could work out with Davy. Fan art depicts all my ships before I even develop them!

•^•

@HandsomeJack
Haha alright they can meet. It might take a bit to get through to him though.

Well, we can just have them meet from scratch. Cuz why not? And also, I wasn't on planning on making him special special, but yeah he's a model that's able to digest food in small amounts to appear more realistic. And he has a mechanism inside of him where he pretty much disintegrates food inside of his stomach. Though he can only eat solids, not liquids. Thats why eating ice cream is bad for him xD

@The Departure

The Departure](I love scrolling through RPs now bc I recognize a lot of people from other places [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29096-handsomejack/ said:
Jack is going to get upset if you keep posting ooc in the main thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Sagitarius said:
Well, we can just have them meet from scratch. Cuz why not? And also, I wasn't on planning on making him special special, but yeah he's a model that's able to digest food in small amounts to appear more realistic. And he has a mechanism inside of him where he pretty much disintegrates food inside of his stomach. Though he can only eat solids, not liquids. Thats why eating ice cream is bad for him xD
@The Departure
Yeah lol

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fires]Jack is going to get upset if you keep posting ooc in the main thread

[/QUOTE]
Crap I forget

...hmm I said in my post he had ordered an AI and was awaiting its arrival... What if the newest girl AI gets delivered and then Taon takes her out for a walk to the store and meets up with elliot?¿?¿

Users who are viewing this thread

Back