• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Life With Artificial Intelligence (Open)

HandsomeJack

Handsomest Member
Please keep any out of character chat and discussions here. If you need to point something out to someone in the Rp simply come here and tag them so they will see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I was wondering if I could still join this thing.

Sagitarius said:
omgggggggggggg i want in on this~ i'll make a robot~
Awesome! You are welcome to join :) We need some more robots to assign to people so another robot is perfect! Should you decide you want to make more characters later you are more than welcome to as well :)

hmmm this looks cool!¡!¡

Do you need a robot or human?¿?¿ or can i make whatever?¿?¿

Hey, I was thinking of doing a little adventurous investigating. Maybe someone's trying to lay low and keeps hitting local restaurants during the curfew for necessities while hiding away in a warehouse/attic etc. during the day. Could be a criminal on the run, a hacker holed up in his nest or even a rogue AI. Do you mind? Perhaps it can tie in with something else?

Fenris said:
Hey, I was thinking of doing a little adventurous investigating. Maybe someone's trying to lay low and keeps hitting local restaurants during the curfew for necessities while hiding away in a warehouse/attic etc. during the day. Could be a criminal on the run, a hacker holed up in his nest or even a rogue AI. Do you mind? Perhaps it can tie in with something else?
Actually theres quite a number for criminal characters now haha and another detective

Users who are viewing this thread

Back