• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Life on the Sea

"Which church?" Klang asked as he raised an eyebrow. He than let out a breath. "Your an outcast among outcasts boy." He said as he turned and motioned for Patrick to fallow.

Ravin shook his head. "I saw Klang head that way he should be able to take care of it let's keep moving ." He said

Neko nodded her head before she could speak laughter could be heard all around the group "you kek lost kek?" A voice said in very broken common with a clicking noise.

To the side was many things that no one had talked about before it looked foreign to all
74350973.png

Joe looks at the creature nonchalantly and responds. “No, we’re actually here looking for something. Are you a native of this land?” Joe extends his hand. “Sorry for intruding on your land, I’m Joe.”

Patrick followed him, his stomach growled. He hadn't had a decent meal all day. His skeletons acting like bodyguards.

'Okay..." Thought Dolen. He decided to keep on walking. He didn't know what other weird things would happen. As a result, he was even more on the lookout. Something about the island was off. It wasn't normal.

Klang shook his head after hearing Patrick's stomach. "We don't have much food left but once we get to a port city I'll buy you a good meal."

"No.. No intrude kek." The creature said as it jumped from leg to leg. "Food.. kek be meal. You want to be meal? Kek" It asked as it slowly raises it's spear.

"I got a bad feeling about this place." Ravin said to the others. "Where are the others." He said remembering all the abandon ships near the shoreline. Surely they would be around here. He heard the wind change and dropped to his knees as a spear hit the rock behind him.

“Not really. But if you’re hungry, I can make you something.” Joe then tilted his head. “Well, depending on what kind of ingredients you have.”

"No...No... You meal Kek." The thing said before raising it's spear and throwing it at Joe. Two more appear ready for combat. "Tasty meal Kek."

Klang laughed. "Sure I can make you something but you'll end up on the side of ship puking your guts out." He said he frowned as he saw ripples in the sand. The captain said something didn't seem right about this place.

Three creatures appeared. They seemed native to the island though Ravin couldn't place what they were. The three things jump them. Ravin rolls out of the way before withdrawing his blade and slashing at one only for his move to be blocked by a spear

Joe narrowly dodges and grabs the spear. “I haven’t used one of these in a while.” Joe spins the spear in his hands, whilst smiling. “I wonder if I can still use one.” Joe’s smile drops and rushes to the creatures. He thrusts the spear at the creature who threw it at him.

"Yeah, I guess so." Eodriel muttered before they were interrupted by the spear-wielding creature's laughter.

"We're getting attacked every five minutes, huh? We should get outa here."

Seeing that Joe seemed to be confident with his skills, she asked: "If you two can manage to kill that shit, I'll go check what Klang is doing and figure out what the hell was going on there. What do you think?"

Her assumption that Klang was alright was not groundless; no sounds of fighting could be heard from the ship since he went there.

The thing grinned at Joe before grabbing it's spear and starting to lounge at him. "Fighting meal kek... best kind."

The other one attacked Mako. She moved out of it's way staying one step ahead of the things lounges before she grabbed the spear and pulled him close before hitting it with her elbow

Klang brings the kid out and saw Eodriel "Found a stowaway." He said. "The boy appears to he a young necromancer apparently one of the churches took offense to him raising the dead. "

Ravin and his thing engaged in battle. The young captain having to doge and back out of the reach of the things spear.

Kenneth took out a small ball like thing and lit it before throwing it in the direction of the other two that were attacking them. It exploded covering them in a blue residue that slowed them down.

Last edited:
Joe drops low whilst rushing towards the creature. He thrusts the tip of the spear up towards its head aiming for the underside of its jaw. Joe grabs the other spear from the creature and rips it from the creature's hands. He throws the spear he just liberated from the creature's hands and throw it at a further creature aiming for its chest.

Hiding behing Klang, Patrick peered out from behind the man to look at Eodriel. "Hello, my name is Patrick. Please don't kealhall me. I can be useful. In addition to being a necromancer, i know about other magics." He said. He knew a few non-necromancer spells such as Mend, purify food and drink and prestidigitation, comprehend languages, and candlelight, but that was it.

The creature nearest moves it's head back and jumps out of the way as the other one flies back being impaled by the spear.

The one closest growls before jumping away. It had to think about how to get the meal. Head on was not the best idea.

Ravin gutted the creature closest to him. Breathing heavily he nearly fell down. Kenneth threw another round object it exploded on the stuck creatures and burned them alive. "I do say these are some weird creatures." Kenneth said.

"Kid we ain't going to keahaul you." Klang said. "Our Captain is somewhat understanding. " He said

Joe rushes towards the creature once again. Joe uses a flurry of thrusts with the spear trying to strike each of the creature’s vital organs. Joe makes one final strike to the creature’s neck.

Eodriel's brows raised as she couldn't conceal her disbelief that someone that young could successfully necromance. But then, life had already taught her that nothing was impossible, so, skipping the courtesies, she asked: "Did you, by any chance, summon all those creatures, kid?"

A few miles east of the island pirate ship Light of OAA was surrounded by three Naval ships.
The Priest was reading from the holy scrolls as his people raised their arrows to the ships.
"Godfrey, The ships aren't standing down." The first officer Weston of Southern said as he started to draw his blade.

The priest looked at Weston. "Col with them?" Weston shook his head. Before the Preist could say anything a loud bang could be heard as their ship rocked. Weston and Col looked at each other. "Tell the Archers to open fire."

Within seconds forty arrows flew to the Naval ships. As they hit the Naval ships they exploded. The three ships start to retreat as more arrows fly slamming into them. The Priest clenched his fist resulting in his men to stop firing. As two of the ships limp away the least damaged one charges the Light of OAA. "Fools." Godfrey says disappointed. "Weston." He said. Weston nods before taking out his blade and jumping to the Navy ship. The other guard exiles joined him. Within minutes they overpowered the sailors and marines on the ship. Killing some but keeping most alive. They fought like the warriors they were trained to be before the head priest excommunicated them.

Once they were certain there wouldn't be a counter attack they left the ship. Godfrey raised his hand and a bright light surrounded the navy ship healing the wounded before he collapsed from exaughstion. The Light of OAA fled from there heading to the island.

The creature became a bloody pulp after Joe was finished with it. Mako looked over at Joe than the creature. The one she was fighting laid dead by her feet. "Good work." She said. She kicked one over and looked at it. "You ever see anything like these before?" She asked

Klang looked at the doctor. "What monsters?" He asked having not been involved.

Ravin and those under his charge continued to move up the rocky path.

“I haven’t.” Joe looked over to Mako. “There might be a few friendly ones, so we shouldn’t fight them immediately. But we should be on guard.” Joe walked over to Mako, “Are you okay?” Joe asks kneeling down. “You have some blood on you.” Joe take out a handkerchief and cleans the blood off Mako’s face. “Now that’s better.”

She looks at him and smiles containing her rage. She wasn't some alvien to be coddled. But at the same time he didn't know what she was. No one can."I'm fine some of the things blood . Thank you for cleaning and taking care of the majority of them." She smiled genuinely before stepping away. "Let's wait for Eodriel and Klang. Before we comtinue" She said before squatting and looking over the bodies.

Ravin and his group continue to head up the rocky path. He stopped as he saw near skeletons of people in the red and greens of The Priest's pirates.

Joe stands back up. “It’s no problem at all. It’s nice to get back into a fight after so long of a journey.”

Joe looks down at his blood covered chest. His handkerchief isn’t big enough to clean all of it up. “I may have overdone it a bit though.” But then Joe thinks of a cruel prank he could play on the others once they come back. He grins at this idea, but he decides not to do so.

Joe walks over to the corpses of their attackers and picks them and their weapons up, he then stacks the corpses on top of each other. Joe takes a matchbox out from his jacket. Joe strikes a match against the box and tosses it onto the pile of corpses. “Rest in peace,” Joe would say quietly. He then takes off his jacket and raps it tightly around himself, like a sash, and uses it as makeshift sheathing to hold the spears.

Captain Colton Teris stood on the deck of his ship. He smelled the salty air and couldn't help but think of home. Not his house on Main but his childhood home on the Island Kareth. Before everything changed. He looked down at the wanted picture he got from the Priest. His second Comander Maredeth Kyle walked towards him.

She wasn't Flovian instead being a Ragrothian who transfered in for alliance sake. Her long blonde hair was tied into a pony tail. On her arm was a tattoo of a shield with a snake in the middle. "We'll be at the island soon." She said as her eyes darted to the wanted picture in his hand.

She looked at him than the wanted picture. "Something you want to talk about?" He shook his head. "Just a mistake I made. That I need to correct. "

Mako watched as Joe gives the savages a respectful funeral pyre. She gained some respect for the vice captain. "While we wait for the others can you tell me about yourself?" She asked as the burnt flesh smell invaded her nose causing her to salivate.

Joe looked back slightly towards Mako, not enough to notice her salivation. "About myself?" Joe was a little surprised that Mako asked. "Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back