• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π‹πˆπ…𝐄 πŽπ… π„π—π“πˆππ‚π“πˆπŽπ | 𝐨𝐨𝐜

Characters
Here
Other
Here
i’m just gonna push the extension to this Sunday LOL i haven’t even started mine either so i think it works out for everyone : )

nqobile is almost done 😼 milf doctor with depression RIIIIISE

Oml, the due date is approaching and I literally can’t contain my excitement!

Hey guys! Reminder forms are due tomorrow! If something came up and you won’t be able to finish please reach out to Morgan or one of the mods (aka me or erzulie.) can’t wait to read them all!

A lil update on my end because I know sheets are due today: my CS is so close to being done, all I need to finish up is some backstory, so it will be done later today!

I see a lot of forms that haven’t been started! Including our wonderful gm Morgan, do ur form bitch. Reminder they are due today and this is application style! If you don’t think you can finish by tonight please please message us! Thank you!

I see a lot of forms that haven’t been started! Including our wonderful gm Morgan, do ur form bitch. Reminder they are due today and this is application style! If you don’t think you can finish by tonight please please message us! Thank you!
soz if this has been said already but what time/timezone is this? ahah
probs gonna need a lil extension anyways but just to be sure πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

soz if this has been said already but what time/timezone is this? ahah
probs gonna need a lil extension anyways but just to be sure πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
So to my knowledge there's no like exact time?? i would just say sometime before tomorrow afternoon?? but i would check with morg!

Morgan has decided to extend the deadline to tomorrow at midnight instead as many forms still need to be finished!

i realize i haven't said anything here yet oops lol
but yes go get your forms done i'm excited to see them all!!

hello everyone !! in advance i'm sorry if the writing for maria is a bit rushed, i'm hurrying to finish her cs before the deadline
everyone's characters are so cool :000 im so hype

i'm rooting for you!
thank u !! her personality section is all finished, all that's left is her backstory. it might be a bit brief for the sake of time, but i'll get everything yall need to know in there

thank u !! her personality section is all finished, all that's left is her backstory. it might be a bit brief for the sake of time, but i'll get everything yall need to know in there
update, marichu's cs is all finished, hopefully yall like her ! off to sleep i go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back