• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥..." ( fandom oc x cc )

felan

A BOY IS A GUN*
When you're living half on the stage ! ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊

Hi, I'm Felan (pronounced Fee-lahn), and this is my fandom search! I promise I'm a lot more relaxed than this might make me out to be, I just want to communicate myself properly. A small bit about me is that I'm a writer who loves to cook for other people, sleep, and occasionally play around with watercolors! I'm 23, queer, and am fine with any pronouns. A small note: my name is literally a mispronunciation of 'feline' LMAO.

So, let's get on to a little about the rules.
- 18+. I'm sorry, it's just more comfortable for me since I am 23! This is one of the only hard rules I have.
- I'm not picky where we rp, discord, here, google docs, or even emails work for me. That said, I do prefer discord for ooc chatting since it gives me notifications and my memory is so bad LOL.
- Poke me. Seriously, don't feel bad about reminding me if it's been a couple of days and you think I forgot our rp! I won't be upset.
- I'm semi-lit to lit, with an average of 500-1k+ words per character. I tend to copy my partner, though, so I'll generally fall where you do. Also, quality over quantity. You don't need to spend 600 words on the mahogany of the door frame LOL. That all said, please no one liners, I struggle to really enjoy an rp with very little content.
- I have no triggers and am generally comfortable with exploring darker topics, but if you aren't, please let me know!! I'll always discuss bringing anything like that in the rp, but I still want to know and avoid anything that could be negative for you! Please feel free to set clear boundaries with me, I will never be upset about needing specific boundaries met.
- I'm ghost friendly, and while I generally try not to, I do struggle a bit with ghosting because my mental health is still getting worked through. I try my hardest to let people know if I can't reply anymore or will be gone for a period of time.
- Doubling only for this, sorry! TwT

Now, onto the fun stuff! The fandoms! I've put star ratings on how much I'd like to rp it, with 5 stars being the highest and most likely to say yes to. But even at a 1 star, I'll probably still say yes, it might just take some brainstorming! I list the characters in no specific order. Also, aus are all welcome!!

BNHA
★★★★☆
Characters I can play : Bakugou, Shoto, Midoriya, Dabi, Shigaraki, Toga, Twice, Hawks, Eraserhead, All Might, Overhaul, Kaminari, Iida, Kirishima, Momo, Kendou, Ochaco, Tsu
Characters I want : Shoto, Shigaraki, Twice, Mina, Toga, Shinsou

ARCANE
★★★★★
Characters I can play : Vi, Jinx, Vander, Caitlyn, Viktor, Jayce, Sevika, Finn, Mel
Characters I want : Vi, Viktor, Jayce

MAGIC KYUN! RENAISSANCE
★★★★★
Characters I can play : Kohana, Hibiki, Anjou, Suminomiya, Tsukushi
Characters I want : Anjou, Rintarou, Ichijouji

FRUITS BASKET
★★★☆☆
Characters I can play : Momiji, Tohru, Kyo, Hatsuhara, Shigure, Saki, Yuki, Hatori, Arisa, Ayame, Isuzu, Kagura
Characters I want : Yuki, Akito, Kazuma, Ritsu

GENSHIN IMPACT
★★★★☆
Characters I can play : Zhongli, Kaeya, Childe, Amber, Beidou, Itto, Albedo, Kazuha, Xiao, Ayato, Ayaka, Thoma, Raiden, Ei, Shenhe, Yae Miko, Yelan
Characters I want : Zhongli, Childe, Ningguang, Thoma, Razor, Kokomi, Dainsleif

OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB
★★★☆☆
Characters I can play : Hikaru, Kaoru, Haruhi, Tamaki, Kyoya, Renge
Characters I want : Kasanoda, Kyoya, Haruhi

TWILIGHT
★★★★★
Characters I can play : Jacob, Edward, Carlisle, Jasper, Rosalie, Alice, Bella, Victoria
Characters I want : Jacob, Sam, Paul, Edward

I'll add more as I remember them here!! <3

Please reach out if you want to at all!! ପ૮๑ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ๑ აଓ

Last edited:
i forgot genshin and added it!! i'm still going through the stories but i'm pretty well versed as i am so here it comes to the list (๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back