• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

weewoo

"Little wanderer, hie thee home!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I’m currently on the look for life is strange partners. I’ve been craving a LIS roleplay for a while especially now since True Colors has been released.

Here's a few rules I need to explain before I get started.

• You MUST be 18+, no excuses. I do not feel comfortable roleplaying with minors. It’s non negotiable.
  • Please be lgbtq+ friendly as I am a part of the community.
  • I will not accept any racism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia, or anything of that sort of matter. I will block you immediately.
  • Be able to write at least 5+ sentences. I like to keep the story strong and I like to be able to write to it, but if not it’s okay. I’m not harsh. Quality over quantity, mostly. I just need something to connect with.
  • I prefer F/F pairings, though I'm not opposed to M/M or M/F. I just prefer F/F.
  • I love horror and am down to any horror ideas that you may have. I absolutely adore that stuff.
  • If you have any triggers, please let me know beforehand. I don’t want to hurt anyone or offend anyone. I want to be as respectful as possible.
  • Please put input when plotting an idea. I don’t want to be the only one coming up with the ideas, it takes two people to come up with something. It can’t be one sided. I would love to hear any ideas you may have as well.
  • I’m pretty ghost friendly because we all do it, but I much rather prefer it, if you tell me you’re no longer interested in an RP before leaving. I’ll try my best to do the same.
  • I love to double and incorporate many different pairings/identities to the roleplay. Multiple character roleplays are my favorites.

Main Pairings:
Chloe x Rachel
Chloe x Max
Steph x Alex
Kate x Chloe
Kate x Max
OC x OC
Canon x OC

I'm okay with any other's you may have in mind. Please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back