• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dinoflower

Lurker
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

You can call me Mio I use they / them pronouns. I'm 20 years old from Finland and I have over 8+ years of experience of roleplaying.
before I forget to mention I only do MxM roleplays.
+ I only roleplay with people who are 18 or older.

I took a small break from roleplaying, now I feel like I want to start something new and try on new things!

I have always loved Life is strange, I recently finished playing both life is strange and life is strange 2. Life is strange 2 was my favorite if I have to choose between those two games.

I felt like I wanted to do a life is strange 2 roleplay for quite a while now. (Finn x Sean) I love both of them so much! I wanted to try this out and kind of change the plot, that Finn joins Sean and Daniel in the end to Puerto lobos. Or they could both stay in the US with Finn and the others..

If you're interested, don't hesitate to message me!
my discord is Konogioda #0637
Insta is: Din0flower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back