• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Life is Strange 2 anyone?

darkerdays

Hey! I'm an 18-year-old girl looking for an RP partner for a Life is Strange RP! As said above, I'm looking for a Life is Strange 2 RP partner, since I have a lot of feels about this game and need to wait until the next episode comes out. :''))

I'd like it to be Sean/Finn or Sean/Male OC. (Sorry, I'm mainly interested in MxM right now!)

Some things to note:

- You must be 16+. Nothing against younger people roleplaying, it’s just what I am comfortable with!
- English is not my native language, so I'll make mistakes (probably have those in this text too haha), so I don't expect your grammar to be perfect either. BUT I need to understand what you're writing, so your grammar needs to be understandable.
- I don't do asterisks. That's a big nope from me, I will not do it. Sorry.
- I match my partner's writing length; I can write short, I can write long, and we can mix those (for example if there is a lot of dialogue, or the characters are texting, we don't have to force out a whole book about it lol). But if it stays too short all the time, like one sentence, I will lose my interest very fast.
- Let's plan things! We don't have to plan everything, or all the time, but let's discuss where we want to take the plot and if we want to add something. It doesn't need to immediately be all planned out, we can continue planning as we go!
- This is important: PLEASE, please tell me your triggers, things that make you uncomfortable etc. beforehand. I like to add dark themes and issues into my roleplays, but I won't do anything you're uncomfortable with. That being said; you need to tell me what those things are. Communicate!
- We can gladly chat ooc, but I won't force you if you prefer not to!

As for the roleplay, I'm willing to do either something set in the game's story line or an AU. If you're interested, lemme know and we'll figure something out!

Last edited:
def interested if you still are :'D
i've been dying to do an lis 2 rp esp seanxfinn w heeze

def interested if you still are :'D
i've been dying to do an lis 2 rp esp seanxfinn w heeze
hey! i'm def still interested!! unfortunately i haven't played the new ep yet tho because i play it with my brother and he hasn't been home! but i'd def like to start one! I have to point out in advance tho that i have huge important exams coming up in a few weeks so my days are pretty packed so it might take me a while to answer! D-: But if you don't mind that, i'm totally down!

hey! i'm def still interested!! unfortunately i haven't played the new ep yet tho because i play it with my brother and he hasn't been home! but i'd def like to start one! I have to point out in advance tho that i have huge important exams coming up in a few weeks so my days are pretty packed so it might take me a while to answer! D-: But if you don't mind that, i'm totally down!
that's totally fine ! we can do a plot based on the episodes before four ~ and that's alright. before i forget, good luck on your exams and everything haha seems p stressful on your part. btw, would it be easier to contact you on discord to plot or is here fine ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back