• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧 - 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴

Sciel

sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ ⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

Hello Friends!

I’m Sciel, 21, and use she/her(s) pronouns. I’m a chill role-player looking for creative adventures with new friends. I’m coming back from a writing break because life has taken some unexpected twists and turns. No worries though, I’m super eager to get back into RPing!

At the moment, I’m craving more fun, light-hearted plots. Something with a whirl of action, a trail of mystery, and dash of crazy antics to match grand adventures in fantasy, sci-fi, and/or modern worlds.

If that sounds like something you’d like too, let me know. Send me a message or a comment and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Tally-ho and away we go! ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝

RP Interests

I’m always looking forward to getting to know new partners so if you have your own search thread, feel free to link it in your message/comment or introduce yourself. It really helps me to understand where our common ground is and how we can start our new partnership! (´。• ◡ •。`) ♡

WRITING:
My style is 3rd person, past-tense and I reply anywhere from a semi-literate to literate level. I do my best to mirror my partner’s length when I can, but I don’t really need my partners to do the same since I can get long winded at times. ( ˃̵֊ ˂̵ ; )
I’m open to doubling and writing a bunch of side characters. There’s more room for subplots and fun, new events to throw into the mix.
I enjoy world-building and throwing ideas back and forth with my partners. You have lore, I have lore - let’s help each other out, yes?
I write characters of a lot of different backgrounds and orientation. This is a LGBTQA+ friendly space. ( ˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈♡)

PARTNER:
I’m looking for a patient partner who’s okay with longer reply times - if not days, maybe a week or two. I put my best effort into writing so I want to give you the best I can even if it takes me longer. (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)
I’m hoping to find someone I can riff with creatively. I love questions and walls of text! I’m OOC chat friendly and don’t mind making friends and build a good chemistry and rapport with partners.
I’m totally cool with ghosting. Don’t worry. There are things that happen and are out of our control. My door is always open to continue!
Finally, I’m open to any length of response as long as there’s a continuation of the scene. Let’s take turns leading our story! ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

GENRES:
⚘ Bold = Craving/Super Interested (If you write this with me, I’ll shower you in character and plot love forever!) ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
⚘ Fantasy: epic quest and/or hero’s journey; royal court/families; mythical creatures and primordial wars; high/low magic; knights/gladiators/warriors and tournament arc; mercenaries for hire and political assassinations; chilling and living that farm life while fending off little beasties around a small, sleepy town
⚘ Sci-Fi: cyberpunk and intelligent AI/androids please; dystopian/utopian societies; kaiju/giant beasts vs. human mech pilots; time-travelling; space exploration and colonization (terraforming and interstellar arks); classic alien invasion; space western and/or opera; isekai into a game/virtual reality; alternate history/timelines
⚘ Mysteries: detectives/law enforcement and criminals; lawyers and courtroom drama; innocent/wrongfully convicted felon; war, spies, and reconnaissance; finding missing friends and/or family members; hidden passageways and lost treasures
⚘ Slice of Life/Modern: coming of age and struggles with self identity; school and university AUs; coffee and/or flower shop AUs; roommates and friendships; grief and lost of a loved one; immigration and moving into a new country; heartbreak and unrequited love; oblivious love (aka they act like a married couple and everyone around them sees it, but they don’t); moving out on your own for the first time and navigating your first job; mid-life crisis; retirement adventures; struggles with mental health/addiction and finding comfort**; mentoring and taking someone under their wing; found families and ragtag group of friends; artists and their muse; performance art and touring the world; backpacking adventures and/or road-trips; babies/children and parenthood or single-parenthood

**Side Note:
This is not really a craving but I did want to highlight this topic because it’s important to me. Please, please take in consideration a realistic portrayal of mental illness. If you’d like a further reason why, please read the spoiler. If not, feel free to carry on.

When the media (including written works) over-sensationalize and misrepresent mental illness, it can be harmful as it perpetuates actions and behaviours that may not be typical to such a condition (often portraying extremes); therefore, diminishing the real life experiences of those who are going through it. This can lead to alienation, internalized stigma, and influence individuals to not get the help/treatment that they need because they may not think that their symptoms are “severe” enough.

Moreover, it pushes a romanticization of mental illness to those young audiences who are highly impressionable (ex. Viewing self-harm/depression/anxiety as something “desirable” or “cool” or a “unique personality trait” instead of something that painful and at times debilitating).

There’s such great depth of character and stories to be explored in the complexities of living with mental illness and it is one that I find myself wanting to write because of my own experiences with mental health and the experiences of those whom I love. But I do hesitate with heavy topics because the depictions from the media heavily sways the public interpretation of mental illness and most often than not, it doesn’t actually align with these experiences.

If we approach this topic, please be informed with research and treat with care. I’m open to sharing my knowledge and experience too, if you’d like to have a chat. I love advocating for mental health and continuing to expand my understanding of people in general. So I would greatly appreciate being more mindful when it comes to these topics. Thank you so much for reading! ♡

Even if it’s only works of fiction, let’s treat everyone with respect and kindness. ( ˊᵕˋ )♡

FANDOMS:
My main preference for fandom RPs is OC x OC and to play with another OC as I play Original Characters only. I’m hesitant and often unsure if my characterization of Canons is good enough. I’m sorry! (ó﹏ò; )
Canon x OC is totally cool too, if you like playing Canon Characters. But I just wanted to set the right expectation because I know people often double up with this type of RP.
⚘ Currently Interested In: Animal Crossing, Genshin Impact, Pokemon, Ghibli-Inspired, Spy x Family, Nichijou, Saiki K, Tokyo Revengers, Gurren Lagann, and ATLA (Avatar The Last Airbender) Plots

Original Plots

I really want to write the second plot on here, Crash Landing. But I’m totally open to exploring new things so if you have any of your own plots to share, I’m your girl! ヾ(๑ㆁᗜㆁ๑)ノ”

TRANSCENDENCE: Fantasy, Action, Ancient Gods, Tournament Arc, Prologue into War between Gods, High Concept & World-Building (ง '̀-'́)ง ✧ *.゚

Like energy, Gods were neither created nor destroyed.

They were transformed.

Set in a society where divine temples doubled as training schools for gifted warriors, a grand tournament takes place every decade as preparation for ethereal conduits for the Ancient Ones. Within the walls of each institution, student is pit against student only for one to rise in the ranks and be eligible to train amongst the mentors to considered being entered into the grand tournament.

The tournament is set in bracket, elimination style where the losers not only lose the bout, but also sacrifice their own existence. The winner will only be declared if the opposite side is deceased. At such high stakes, the prize is of commensurate value. There’s not a lot of way to ascend in this world without being born into nobility. The chance to achieve immortality by merging their consciousness with an Ancient One is a rarity of equal opportunity to those who’re willing to work for it.

All but one rogue faction publicly respected and abided by the laws of this world. Four hundred years prior, the youngest seer foretold that a vessel of Zeus would turn on their kind. Gods would fall at the hands of another. As such, the Council had barred their temple and students of Zeus were hunted and killed. Such swift execution of power scared most in-line as anyone found associating with the exiled faction faced the same grim fate.

Centuries have passed since The Great Purge. While the effects of genocide were almost forgotten - lives lost buried in historical text bore no weight to the current world - a descendant of Zeus has shown up in the grand tournament. In the eyes of an outsider, their goal was perfectly clear, to fulfill the prophesy and overthrow the reign of the remaining Ancient Ones.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·​

My muse for this plot is to be the dark horse of the tournament and the descendant of Zeus. I’m pretty open to any role of who I play against.

You could be another student from a different faction in the grand tournament. You can choose your own ancient deity and kind of build the lore for that nation as well - their culture, their history, the politics and governance - it’s all up to you. (Also, the God you choose doesn’t have to be Greek/Roman based either. There’s Aboriginal spirits, Japanese yokai, Egyptian deities, and so on.)
You could be the mentor of my muse and be the guide for this coup. I’d gladly share what I have for the backstory of my faction and we can work your ideas into this as well.
You can even play a guard or one of the royal magistrates judging the competition to try and sabotage my muse. I do love me some arch enemies and a good fight.

The plot is open so we can come up with a unique concept we like together. It’s kind of like a choose your own adventure in this way.

CRASH LANDING: (CRAVING THIS PLOT! ♥︎) When Sci-fi meets Slice-of-Life, Modern Setting, Light-hearted, Comedy, Aliens that are trying to fit in and are hilariously failing to conceal their identity, E.T. Phone Home (◡◕⏖◕)ᑐ🝐 ⠁⭒*.✩.*⭒

Voyager - Ξ9λ4 was lost. Utterly lost.

Almost out of rocket ship fuel, its operators decided to land on the nearest planet that they could afford before they get completely stuck and drift into the eternal void of space. Lucky for them, their handy-dandy disguise-a-nator had enough power to cover their tracks and camouflage themselves as natives to this foreign planet. They weren’t really looking to call attention to themselves, after all.

Now on a quest to reach the most modern, high-tech research facility (probably CERN in Switzerland, if we basing it on real locations), these aliens are trying to infiltrate science labs in order to use the equipment to call their home planet. All they really wanted to do was complete their galaxy mapping mission and return home. Their superiors just needs to be able to catch their distress signal and send another ship for extraction. It was pretty simple, right?

Unfortunately, their omnipresent, all-knowing AI encyclopedia seemed to be damaged upon impact. The database about Earth is fragmented and lost in translation. They suppose that’s how they ended up in a random high-school/university chemistry lab instead of Switzerland. Beakers and desiccators, while highly unusual and aesthetically pleasing, weren’t exactly the tools they were looking for. Upon exiting the building, a glitch in their disguise alerted a nearby citizen.

Swarmed by confusion, bewilderment, and slight awe, this citizen doesn’t quite know how to react when the foreigners try to explain their situation. Taking pity on them, the citizen decides to take these aliens home not knowing the chaos that would ensue upon their act of kindness.

This is one of my favourite alien tropes! I just love the idea of non-humans learning to act /be like humans and live amongst them. The roles are open here since I don’t mind playing either the alien or the native citizen. We can even double up and play both two humans and two aliens. Essentially, I was just picturing the tone to be more light-hearted action like accidentally blowing up microwaves or not understanding why humans take baths in a bathtub as opposed to just peeling off their skin (like an alien might). You know, just fun chaotic, slice-of-life things please and thank you!

TRADING PLACES: Modern, Slice-of-Life, Light-hearted Romance, Mostly Domestic Fluff, My friend is hyping up The Way of the House Husband… And it’s given me an idea! ( ˶˘ ³˘(⋆❛ ہ ❛⋆)!♡

Muse A meets Muse B.

Muse A falls in love with Muse B.

Muse B falls in love with Muse A too.

And that’s happily ever after, right?

Muse A and Muse B have been partners for a while now. Muse A had very much been a Type A personality from the get-go - optimistic, ambitious, resourceful, a bit of a risk-taker, but had the complete work ethic that would make them the poster child for motivational posters. It really was to no one’s surprise that they rose to leadership very quickly in their workplace, perhaps, even earning them the title of boss. In many ways, it was this unwavering perseverance that Muse B found themselves admiring about Muse A as Muse B had a very different approach to life.

Muse B had a very easy-going personality. They were reflective and often found themselves lost in thought in their own little bubble of the world. Meek, harmony seeking, and slow to act. It was these qualities that made them more suitable for more freelance work. In a way, they were kind of their own boss too. But lately, they’ve been feeling left behind. Muse B sees their partner, Muse A, and their peers achieving so much more and actually obtain what they wanted in life. So without really telling Muse A, Muse B decides to switch up their career. They apply for several different jobs. Upon landing a new position after an interview, they were completely overjoyed. It was going to be their little surprise to share when they ask Muse A out for a dinner date. Little did they know that Muse A had a bit of news to tell themselves.

Despite Muse A’s efforts to save the company, there were not enough funds to sustain their business. The same day that Muse B had gotten hired, Muse A had been let go. In fact, their whole company has been dissolved and no one, not even the CEO/owner had survived. Perhaps, this dinner date was exactly what they needed to start over again.

I haven’t watched The Way of the House Husband yet, but it reminded me of an old RP of mine where my friend and I made this romcom-esque plot about an overstressed, working mom and her stay at home husband. It was really fun! So I thought, maybe, I could re-work it and give it another go.

A lot of details here are left open but essentially, I just wanted the characters to experience how the other side had been living for a change. You know, have the workaholic muse stay at home and have the stay at home muse go to work.

Imagine Muse A learning how to do laundry because they really didn’t have the time before and they put too much soap. So by the end of the day, when Muse B gets back, their home is filled to the brim with bubbles and everything but the clothes are clean. On the other hand, Muse B who’s totally lost in meetings just finds themselves wanting to talk to Muse A, maybe try to get some advice for navigating the office because they accidentally ended up in the wrong department and picking up someone else’s reports from the printer. Oops!

But at the heart of it all, I hope that both muses could coach each other through things, help each other out, discover new things about themselves. This is really more of a character-driven sort of RP rather than a plot-driven one so we get to play this one out by ear and see where it’d take us. Please, please, please gimme this cute couple going through these possibly crazy times as they navigate life together.

RP Samples

I have a few that I’d like to share. This is normally what you can expect from me, but I do waver in length when I’m at a writer’s block or a little busy. I really hope you like them and find them entertaining! (๑´>᎑<)~*

FAUST; A fire-bending, slightly broody, tall Master Yoda

“Bastard!”

Such expletives assailed his ears though they weren’t uncommon vocabulary from the stalwart novice beside him. Faust observed that much. Kiera’s ever kindling temper need not a single branch to start a spark. The very haughty airs of privilege and nobility catalyzed an unquestionable rage from the pits of her stomach to the burning intensity in her gaze. Contempt couldn’t quite encapsulate the full breadth of the emotion. Murderous rage, perhaps, came up the closest to what he imagined his young apprentice to feel at the very moment.

In the rare instances that feelings introduced themselves to his awareness, it was one of anger that left him exhausted. Was there truly anything to gain from lashing tongues and clashing steel outside the release of one’s own frustrations? He used to think there was merit in such quarrel until his own motive for recognition and conquest eroded, much like a King’s declination of physical prowess with every passing season. All peaks of power cannot form without the dampening throughs of reflection and insight following the inclined crests of action and forward movement, such were the natural order of things, mirrored by the environment. And Faust, if nothing else, was a devout observer of order.

The growing, familiar clinks of armour meant their party of three was about to become larger. The other members of the knight’s order were weaving through the crowd, very clearly on their way. Between the guard’s instigation and Kiera’s proclivity for defensive retaliation, Faust could only assume that their objective to fetch the map from the merchant was about to take a back-burner to the confrontation on hand. With tact, he shifted his position from the side to standing almost in-between his mentee and the royal official. It was best to be able to stamp the fire out before the blaze engulfs the whole town square.

A gloved hand rested on Kiera’s shoulders, a tactile sign that Faust used when he wanted to capture her attention. His red-orange eyes met her ice blue ones to appeal to her sense of reason. In his telepathic voice, he pleaded to her stream of consciousness.

This is not the time. A momentary lapse of judgement can cost you all the sacrifices you’ve made until now…

He searched her eyes for empathy, something other emotion outside stark anger, and he held it there.

Think about your sister. Think about Elise…

While her youth may have drowned the idea of patience and hindsight in a fervent sea of clamour to react, the magi’s intervention was a risky emotional bid. He touched upon the very nerve he sought to heal through time. For her own protection, he had to. He must, even if it meant, re-introducing her to her own griefs. Her wounds. Despite the act of undue cruelty, they simply couldn’t afford another run-in with the guards. Sir Timothy had been very clear with his final reproach. They had run out of favours. Sooner or later, Neville was going to have their heads delivered on a platter with their limbs in pieces arranged on the sides for the immense value of the tome that they retrieved from his treasury. The late King was quite fond of the gallows and guillotine; however, he was even more keen on pageantry of brutal vengeance.

The guard’s eyes burrowed in confusion from their silent exchange. As the knights were trained, the armoured man used the momentary stillness from the red-head to strike a blow behind the magi’s head. His fine, silvery locks swished forward covering his face and expression. If Faust hadn’t been built sturdy, he might have collapsed to the ground then and there. Yet, what the guard failed to account for was a millennia’s worth of combat experience on the tanned magi’s side. He may have mellowed in his social demeanour over time, but this did not erase the tainted images of dismembered arms and torsos of the thousands of mortals he’d ripped apart from his memories.

His eyes were teaming with energy, a glint that glowed quite similar to Kiera’s just a few seconds prior. He flicked his wrist up and unleashed a ball of fire from his palms. It was just small enough to be contained to a single target, but large enough to push the guard back.

“MOVE!” The command came out like a growl.

He rushed forward haphazardly against the other civilians and merchants, using their bodies as shields to outrun the royal official’s men. He glanced behind from time to time to keep track of his apprentice. While he knew she was faster than any of them, her wiry frame is easy to overpower if the other guards gained enough ground.

“Keep running, Kiera!” His baritone was a little more composed but not any less serious in tone. “We have to lose them.”

OMARA; She-Hulk, Strong Woman, Unga Bunga

Crreeeaak…

Fuck.. Here we go again..

The supernatural bounty hunter never learned her lesson, did she? A measly squeak from opening the door ajar began to rouse the feral monsters. Sometimes, she cursed her own dumb luck. Sometimes, it wasn’t really about her luck at all. Impulse was more of a driver for her actions than logic was. It wasn’t her fault that she grew up scrappy and unsubtle. A day in her childhood might have been a walk through hell for others. It is and has always been about survival. Staying alive was the name of her game, but a self-inflicted handicap wasn’t going to help her continue playing.

Omara swung her flashlight to see what she was up against. Eight, maybe ten, scattered across the hallway and more in living room. Maths hadn’t been her strong suit, but she knew how to approximate bodies.

Hell Hounds.

They were nasty things. An amalgam of sewed flesh onto the corpses of coyotes and other wild canine. Green and dark brown pus oozing from the seams as they ran. Rotten bags of filth with sharp teeth and glowing red eyes. The very creatures made to scare the living shit out of the kids at night. But the difference was, seeing the jumbie might have been just a shadow trick from a spare jumper pushed onto the edge of the bed, but these necro-beasts were summoned from the seventh dimension of hell and created to terrorize the adults who thought they were finished with bed-wetting and nightmares.

If people weren’t going to cry from the sheer looks of the thing, they might shed a tear from its stench. The smell was worse than public restrooms and overflowing sewage. Just one whiff of the putrefaction made bile rise from her throat. She was re-savouring that Chicken Tandoori she had for lunch in the worst way possible. Reluctant as she was, she passed through the hallway and the living room to get to the upper level of the townhouse as quietly as she could. Her girlfriend should’ve honestly taken her own advice and been more careful.

“Athena!”

“Athena!”

“ATHENA!”

She wasn’t used to this level of silent treatment. Where the hell was she? Her mind filled with images of her sweetheart’s limp, mangled body. She shook her head willing away the scenarios of death as far as possible. Athena was strong, wasn’t she? She needed to give her more credit for her bravery by trying to close this portal out herself. It wasn’t quite like her to go gallivanting about, but here they were, standing in this haunted house for yonks. The hunter’s composure was beginning to fall apart when she found her fingers trembling at the door handle.

Pull it together, Omara!

She wasn’t a coward. As soon as the door flew open, the hound lunged. Fight or flight kicked in and the young woman found her hands automatically doing the work. Instinct worked both ways, she supposed.

CRACK!

She bashed a hole through the skull of one of the slimy fuckers. Her spiked glove coated from the slick, gooey innards of her downed rival connected from one temple to another. The soggy breaths of the deranged mutts helped her to find her bearings and retaliate. Her heightened senses worked in tandem with all the gear she equipped herself with. She was still getting used to the power up of these gloves because they did indeed deliver a mighty punch. No sooner had she started swinging and five bodies accumulated along her path. Amidst the symphony of grunts and cries of pain, a lone voice resonated and stopped her in her tracks.

Omara whipped her head in the direction of the screaming.

Finally.

She was worried that she wasn’t going to see Athena again. Despite the sound being a cry for help, there was comfort in knowing she was alive for the time being. She rushed out the hallway and turned closer to the broom closet. Tufts of a familiar blonde adorned the most beautiful face she’d laid her eyes on. A pang struck across her chest as her partner’s expression contorted in fear. Athena’s eyes closed as she tried to fend them off with her flashlight, cornered by three of those filthy bastards, eyes glowing, fangs bared.

Bloody hell.

“Oi Meatheads! Try picking on someone your own size, huh?”

Her brows knitted tight. With tunnel-vision focus, she rammed into the beast with her leather jacket, forcing her whole weight to knock it over. With all the adrenaline pumping across her body, she threw the beast out the window hearing it splat from the impact. With the other two still circling, she took a few steps back preparing to dropkick the both of them.

Three… Two.. One.

For a moment, she felt as if she were suspended on air. The collision made itself and gravity known back to her as the air forced itself of her lungs when all three of them landed on the ground. Luckily, she hands caught the fall. She stood up, sore all over, trying to make her way over to the other woman. With her guard down, she didn’t see the other hell hound looming from the door of the nearby room.

THUD!

Her ears were ringing. A metallic aftertaste burst in her mouth, her teeth cutting the inside of her cheeks. These monsters weren’t to be underestimated. No matter how many times she’d been battered and bruised, she wasn’t ever going to give up. She was far too stubborn to simply keel over to death. Clutching her side, she sat up slowly only to have found herself thrown into the room across where the hidden one launched the attack. Still sitting on her arse, she staggered and pushed herself to the closest object that would leverage her up, an old chair.

“Ughhh..”

Perhaps, she bit off more than she could chew this time. She’d only hoped that it gave Athena enough time to find an escape and complete their mission.

JUDY; Dangerously armed with cuteness and kindness

Judy was grinning like a Cheshire cat from ear to ear. It didn’t really take a whole lot to make her smile, more often than not, it was appreciation of the little things. The fact that her older brother was going to stay another day at their parent’s home made her giddy with excitement. It was just going to be like the old times, before he moved out and left her the only one at home, before their lives had gotten so busy that they hardly talk. Granted, David did just make an associate at a pretty well-known law firm in New York so his hands were tied with pro-bono cases, filing patents, and meeting clients. She, on the other hand, was busy with college applications and the prospects of moving out for the first time. It would take a complex algorithm to try and predict their schedules ahead of time, but that was the beauty of phones in the modern age, they could always just jump on a video call if need be. However, the young lady would much rather prefer her sibling’s physical presence over tiny pixels on a small, glass screen.

“Ahhh!! Do you really mean it?! Tell me you’re not joking please!!”

Unable to quell her enthusiasm at his suggestion, she jumped him then and there, throwing hands in the air, and pulling him in for a quick hug. She recalled her childhood fondly when she thought of him. Nostalgia’s hold was strong when the memories they brought forward were treasured ones. And yet still, today’s visit made her realize that their bond went beyond mere propinquity. Even though they couldn’t be any further apart, living in different cities and having an eight year age gap, a pretty large number to some, he never made her feel any less significant. He’d always been a touchstone in her life. Regardless of the different stages of life they’ve experienced, he’d always been there for her, giving guidance and protection that made her feel brave to try new things.

Truth be told, she felt a bit like a puppy when they were young, following him around, trying to join in the games he and his friends would play. Yes, admittedly, it was probably annoying, but what’s there to do when you’re four and playing in the sandbox? It can only be entertaining to make hills of dirt for so long. Wouldn’t anyone have rather been swinging on the swing sets like the older kids? Scarred knees and a cut on hand earned her stripes that day. Of course, their parents lost it, but the way David looked at her with a hint of pride. There was just something incredibly satisfying when you earned your older’s sibling’s respect.

“Yeah, I know what you mean. I wouldn’t worry about it honestly. I know Mom couldn’t stop visiting your room when you first left, but she’s really preoccupied with her bookclub now. Of course, she hasn’t touched a thing since you left so it feels like you’re still here sometimes.”

Judy’s eyes softened with empathy as her brother explained why he’d been distant. He’d been a good model for her, kind of a hard-ass at times, but still he never strayed from being the “Golden Boy” of his friend group. Although always being the hardworking, responsible one did take it toll, it’s why she took him out before he went overboard and burnt himself out. He needed to live a little, just for himself, every once in a while. With the way he described his work in detail and curbed her question on social side of things, she wondered if he did anything outside the office? Perhaps, even made friends in the self-acclaimed city that never sleeps? If she’d messaged his high school friend, Matt, would he mind? It wasn’t a matter of inconvenience for the other party since Matty had always been kind of a softie for her too. It was hard not to when he’d come over almost everyday to see David and play with her while he waited. She felt his struggles being an only child and treated Matty like a brother too, giving the same affections as she did with David.

“Hey, how long has it been since you called Matt?” She asked trying to play the friendship match-maker between the two. “He’s here too. Do you think he’ll come over if I ask?”

Thank You!

Thank you so, so much for reading if you’ve made it this far! I look forward to hearing for you, if I happen to catch your interest. But if this is where we part ways, I wish you the best of luck on your RP search! (..◜ᴗ◝..)/ ~

blog-2.gif

Hey! Do you have an age preference regarding a minimum age you feel comfortable with? Cuz I’m interested, but still a minor (17), so I usually ask at the beginning to find out if my age‘s a problem ˆˆ I‘m looking forward to hearing from you soon though

Hey! Do you have an age preference regarding a minimum age you feel comfortable with? Cuz I’m interested, but still a minor (17), so I usually ask at the beginning to find out if my age‘s a problem ˆˆ I‘m looking forward to hearing from you soon though

Hi Hiuly of Starmoon! ^ _ ^

Great question! I don’t really have an age preference. I mostly pick partners that I have great chemistry with. I don’t think I’ve ever dropped someone based on their age.

But in this case, I do appreciate forward communication. If there’s certain topics or things that you’re concerned about, let’s talk about them.

Hi Hiuly of Starmoon! ^ _ ^

Great question! I don’t really have an age preference. I mostly pick partners that I have great chemistry with. I don’t think I’ve ever dropped someone based on their age.

But in this case, I do appreciate forward communication. If there’s certain topics or things that you’re concerned about, let’s talk about them.
Cool! Should I dm you so we can talk/plan/plot/whatever or do you prefer a thread?

Hi Sciel :)

If you are still interested, I would love to do a genshin rp with you ! <3
I to do prefer ocs ( and i have many haha ) over canon characters and for me, world building / developing a story is one of the most interesting parts about it.
Mirroring most writing styles is no problem and neither is writing for several charactersat once. One liners are nothing i would ever post and I will always try to keep the story interesting and moving. Should we ever run into an dead end, we sure will figure out something !
My replies are usually rather long and i tend to be online at least once every few days, if not more.
Of course i always try my best...but spelling or grammar mistakes do happen, as english isnt my mothertoungue ( I do have 10+ years of rp experience in english) I hope that is ok for you o:

Hi Sciel :)

If you are still interested, I would love to do a genshin rp with you ! <3
I to do prefer ocs ( and i have many haha ) over canon characters and for me, world building / developing a story is one of the most interesting parts about it.
Mirroring most writing styles is no problem and neither is writing for several charactersat once. One liners are nothing i would ever post and I will always try to keep the story interesting and moving. Should we ever run into an dead end, we sure will figure out something !
My replies are usually rather long and i tend to be online at least once every few days, if not more.
Of course i always try my best...but spelling or grammar mistakes do happen, as english isnt my mothertoungue ( I do have 10+ years of rp experience in english) I hope that is ok for you o:

Hello Diaval! I’m totally up for a Genshin RP! ( ^ _ ^ )

I love the lore of Genshin and the cultures of Mondstat, Liyue, and Inazuma have been so fascinating to unfold. I would love to meet your characters!

I have three that I use mainly. Let me know if anyone of them seem like a character you’d like to play against.

My first is Loraine, a member of the Knights of Favonius and a previous Adventurer. She’s quite bubbly and helpful, but really protective of her younger siblings and the children of Mondstat in general.

The second is Yuze, a soldier of the Millelith. He’s grown up with Ninguang and really looks out for the Qixing. Think of him like a spy like Yelan, but of course, operating within the Millelith.

The third is Yuki, a Shrine Maiden in Watatsumi. She’s always been a bit of a rebel and adventurous, but she stayed at Watatsumi to look after her injured brother who was a victim of the delusions handed out by the Fatui.

I’m pretty lenient when it comes to spelling and grammar. Truth be told, English is not my native tongue either, but I’ve learned it through school. Definitely send me a message as I’d love to plot something with you!

Thank you so much for visiting my thread, Diaval! <3

Hello Diaval! I’m totally up for a Genshin RP! ( ^ _ ^ )

I love the lore of Genshin and the cultures of Mondstat, Liyue, and Inazuma have been so fascinating to unfold. I would love to meet your characters!

I have three that I use mainly. Let me know if anyone of them seem like a character you’d like to play against.

My first is Loraine, a member of the Knights of Favonius and a previous Adventurer. She’s quite bubbly and helpful, but really protective of her younger siblings and the children of Mondstat in general.

The second is Yuze, a soldier of the Millelith. He’s grown up with Ninguang and really looks out for the Qixing. Think of him like a spy like Yelan, but of course, operating within the Millelith.

The third is Yuki, a Shrine Maiden in Watatsumi. She’s always been a bit of a rebel and adventurous, but she stayed at Watatsumi to look after her injured brother who was a victim of the delusions handed out by the Fatui.

I’m pretty lenient when it comes to spelling and grammar. Truth be told, English is not my native tongue either, but I’ve learned it through school. Definitely send me a message as I’d love to plot something with you!

Thank you so much for visiting my thread, Diaval! <3
that sounds awesome ! <3

and wow, i would never have guessed english isnt your native language, its honestly perfect! OoO

I assume you are up to date with the story ? ( I just want to make sure i wont accidently give you spoilers about anything) Or if not, how far are you ? I just finished the last archon quest, so dont worry about me haha

your characters all sound interesting! <3 I think it would really depend on where/ which nation we would set the story in... - or , of course, which one you would prefer to use / which one(s) of mine you would prefer to write against.
At the moment i dont have many pure humans...but if needed i can make more any timeXD

my current characters would be:

-Malachias, geo vision user ( healer ) , who once served a god after being saved by said entity -and cursed with a form of immortality ( sad boy , looks intimidating but wouldnt hurt a fly)

-Lilian; an archeologist and alchemist with a dendro vision ( whos vision got swallowed by a slime, which took his place after his death...but i can also use his former normal human self XD ) ( intelligent on the one hand, scatter brained on the other. harmless )

-Viliaris , alchemist who was cursed and turned into an ( electro ) abyss mage. Semi-aware of his situation, able to temporarily use a human disguise ( dangerous idiot. 50/50 he will betray his companions )

-Ardea ; water godess who was sealed away during the archon war ( lost the fight but could not be killed for good.) A former evil god who now ( in case she gets freed ) wanders the world aimlessly, a weak shadow of her former self with no recollections of what happened. her memories and powers will return eventually, which could proof fatal for everyone around if she isnt stopped... ( ticking time bomb ?)

-Dimarus ; wind spirit/ entity . also one of the loosers of the archon war who somehow escaped death and ever since than has been on the run. Those days, he mostly travels with sailors/pirates , disguised as human. should someone get behind his secret he will try to create a new identity for himselfe as he has done countless times in the past ( powerful but not interested in any fights, just tiered... )

(writing a second part to this but i feel its getting too long otherwise XD )

The other characters are still not as fleshed out... but do already have some backstory and a design <3

they include....

an oni, a fire spirit ( will o the wisp kind of creature ) and an ice entity ( who also sided with zhonglis enemies back than ) and a guy with a fire vision who might or might not have yokai ( Tengu ) ancestors XD

out of the new team, the oni might be the most likely one i could write for ( if none of the others catches your eye ). I found the concept of a character possessing opposite traits and qualities from what one/ society would expect interesting.

In contrast to his impressive appearence ( being very tall and more muscular than *most * humans *im looking at you, nobushis XD * ) he actually is very soft spoken and timid in nature. unlike the stereotype of the 'big (dumb) brute ' ,Seneca is a highly intelligent individual who studied in the fields of alchemy and pharmacy. Carefully he prepares the mixtures to sell to his customers , while rarely showing his face to anyone - most of the transactions are carried out through a tiny window in his shops wall. This is a mere precaution to not accidentially scare away possible customers...
If he goes out in puplic, for example to visit the market to purchase new ingredients, he usually wears rather wide/ baggy clothes and also seems to take a slightly crouched stance, most likely to look less indimidating. If this is a conscious or subconscious act however is unknown. He does not posses a vision

....i hope i didnt write too much XD my characters all have loooong backstories...as i tend to like it complicated XD I tried to make it as short as possible !

Can you tell me more about your characters ? do you have pictures/ descriptions of them ? I would love to learn more about them ! <3

also, should we move the conversation to dms ?

Aww, thank you! (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

I’m sure some of my sentences still sound awkward to native English speakers, but I’ve had a lot of practice with my friends and at school. I think your English is perfect as well!

Oh, no worries about spoilers on my end! I’m definitely up-to-date since I’ve been playing since the beginning. I’m at a high AR enough to be able to just take it easy on the overworld and often run out of things to do after commisions and world bosses. Thank you for being so considerate about spoilers! I really appreciate it! (๑❛ᴗ❛๑) <3

Mines are all human OCs too! They’re not vision users either, although, I’ve definitely toyed around the idea with Yuze because I think he’d make a cool Electro sword user.

Yuki is definitely weary of visions because of her brother and Loraine is in awe of them, but recognizes how dangerous they can be. Loraine is pretty much like a mom-friend/character to Bennett, Razor, Noelle, Barbara, Fischl, and Diona. She visits Klee when Grandmaster Jean put her in time out too and tries to be the rational side to Kaeya since he’s always putting those slightly mischievous thought to influence Klee. XD

Oh, I want to play against them all! At least at some point down the line!

I think Loraine and Malachias would be great friends! She’s kinda drawn to lonely people in general since she’s an only child and lost both her parents like Bennett. She knows what it’s like to be alone in the world.

Lillian sounds like he’d be so much fun to play with! I think Yuze would be very weary of a sentient Dendro slime, he’d probably poke him and follow him around.

Yuze would probably cut Viliaris down in a heartbeat. He’s pretty set on incapacitating Abyss Mages because they’re really annoying. And Loraine might be just watching them interact because she has a pretty hard time breaking through shields.

Ardea sounds like someone Yuki could possibly stumble upon, especially, if she was sealed in Inazuma. Where’s her origin? Fontaine?

Yuze and Yuki could definitely cross paths with Dimarius if he’s a traveller/sailor.

Loraine is my oldest OC so I wouldn’t mind starting in Mondstat.

Also, I see that you beat me at replying, but I wouldn’t mind DMs too. I like reading long backstories so I’ll look forward to reading your character’s lore. I know our conversation is getting long for the thread. I’ll send a hello in DMs in a sec! ( > u < )

Little bumpsies!

I love shipping characters. I mean, they could be cute couple. But I really, really want to write/read a comedy of errors about them trying to navigate a romantic relationship! Anyone with me?

1F180B4C-C044-4E45-B1D8-E9529258F046.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back