• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

-Paarthurnax-

Forever writing lore
☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆
INTRO
☆◦ 。/|\。◦☆

Hello hello! I'm Luffy, but feel free to call me Quaars as well!
I'm 21, work most days of the week and I use they/them pronouns. I've been roleplaying for 8 years and write fandom as well as original content. I'm not looking to do original content today I am more looking to do fandom works!

☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆
RULES
☆◦ 。/|\。◦☆

♫ I only do OC x CC doubles, if a fandom does not have an option for cannon ships please do not ask
♫ I use romance a lot in my writing, if you want to pair it with another genre please ask. I will be more than happy to do so
♫ I do not roleplay with anyone under 18, do not contact me if you are under 18
♫ I will roleplay any fandom on my list, if you have a fandom that isn't listed that you wanna roleplay I can do so with you if you roleplay a fandom I enjoy on my end
♫ Please do not send me under 4 paragraphs in a response unless we have discussed it. I write 5+ even 10+ paragraphs when I feel the need
♫ I do roleplay and do ooc over discord. If you'd prefer discord ask if you don't that's fine
♫ I only do long term roleplays, I do nothing short term
♫ That being said I am semi-ghost friendly, if you can mention to me that you may leave for a while or just are uninterested I would be grateful
♫ I do enjoy ooc talk and I try to do it as much as possible so please be able to do ooc at times
♫ I do LGBTQ+ ships and I am not against doing poly ships!
♫ Please be able to take constructive criticism or be able to handle it when I ask something of you.
♫ Be able to inform me of your triggers if you have any
♫ Last but not least, if you are in school or have a job please tell me when you can roleplay throughout the week

☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆
GENRE'S AND BASIC TROPES
☆◦ 。/|\。◦☆

♫ Romance is involved with all the roleplays I do
♫ I personally like slow-burn romance stories, doesn't mean some fandoms I roleplay will involve established romances
♫ Strangers to lovers, enemies to lovers, all that kind of stuff are enjoyed on my end
♫ Au's are welcomed here! Any of them will work as long as you talk about them beforehand
♫ I can a lot of genres when it comes to plots, just say the word and we can talk about it
♫ Drama is something that can be involved, but just not all the time
♫I do involve darker themes in my roleplays. Specifically for danganronpa so if that bugs you please don't contact me for that fandom.

☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆
SETTINGS
☆◦ 。/|\。◦☆

I'm alright with doing a lot of settings, if there aren't some on my list that you have been looking for please ask! I'd like to try new things!

-Historical Settings-
♫Medieval Western Europe
♫Medieval Northern Europe
♫Renaissance Europe
♫Victorian England
♫ Ancient China
♫1950s-1980s America

-Fandom Settings-
♫ Stardew Valley
♫ Skyrim
♫ One Piece
♫ SCP Foundation
♫ Fallout
♫ Silent Hill
♫ Junji Ito
♫ Steven King Works
♫ Amnesia
♫ Creepypasta
♫I'll probably take suggestions on this one since I'm not entirely sure what I'm rolling with here

-Original Settings-

♫I have a world called 'The Magic Parallel' I'd be willing to roleplay within it as it's something very near and dear to my heart!
♫If you have an original world you'd like to use feel free to share it with me! I'd be more than happy to take a look at it.

☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆
FANDOMS
☆◦ 。/|\。◦☆

If any fandom is highlighted in yellow I'm looking to do them! None of these fandoms will be in any specific order, but if some aren't on here you can feel free to ask about them!

˚⁀➷ [ONE PIECE]
Who can I play for you?: Anyone! Though I'm very good at playing Zoro Roronoa, Nami, Nico Robin, Trafalgar Law, Portgas D. Ace, Monkey D. Luffy, Sabo
Who I'd like you to play for my oc: Sanji & Usopp, no questions about that!

Franky x Robin

˚⁀➷ [JOJO'S BIZZARE ADVENTURE]
Who I can play for you?: Anyone really, I'm good at Josuke and Jotaro
Who I'd like you to play for my oc: Okuyasu, Bruno

˚⁀➷ [METALOCALYPSE]
Who can I play for you?: Nathan Explosion, Toki Wartooth, Skwisgaar, Charles Ofdensen
Who I'd like you to play for my oc: William Murderface or Pickles the Drummer

˚⁀➷ [BNHA]
Who I can play for you?: Not picky about who I play
Who I'd like you to play for my oc: Tenya Iida, Shinso Hitoshi, Izuku Midoriya

˚⁀➷ [AMB]
Who I can play for you: Anyone that isn't Elias
Who I'd like you to play for my oc: Elias

Elias x Chise

˚⁀➷ [SOUTH PARK]
Who can I play for you?: Anyone, just ask
Who I'd like for you to play for my oc: Eric Cartman

˚⁀➷ [DANGANRONPA]
Who I can play for you?: Anyone, I don't care on this fandom
Who I'd like for you to play for my oc: Nekomaru Nidai

˚⁀➷ [SUPERNATURAL]
Who can I play for you?: Anyone, but I'm great at Dean
Who I'd like you to play for my oc: Sam Winchester, Lucifer, or Gabriel

˚⁀➷ [SHERLOCK]
Who can I play for you?: Anyone
Who I'd like you to play for my oc: Sherlock himself

˚⁀➷ [MARVEL]
Who I can play for you?: Anyone literally anyone
Who I'd like for my oc: Thor Odinson

˚⁀➷ [TEEN TITANS 2003-2006]
Who I can play for you?: Anyone <3
Who I'd like you to play for my oc: Cyborg, or you can convince me otherwise

˚⁀➷ [STARDEW VALLEY]
Who I'd like you to play for my oc: Shane, Elliot, or Alex

˚⁀➷ [UNDERTALE]
Who I'd like you to play for my oc: I got a list I can send in DMS since there are many au's of this fandom

˚⁀➷[ARCANE]
Who can I play for you?: I can play really anyone, I've watched and re-watched the show enough times to have a grasp on the characters.
Who I'd like for my oc: Claggor!

☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆
ORIGINAL PAIRINGS
☆◦ 。/|\。◦☆

I'm looking to mainly do MxF (me being the female in this pairing) or FxF. I'm not into MxM ships as I don't feel comfortable doing them unless the plot is good.
Regardless here are some pairings I'll do, some will be a different color which is the one I'd prefer to be

Pirate Captain x Crewmate
Grumpy gunslinger x Any other class
♫Demon x Mortal
♫Demon x Cultist
♫Mortal x Ghost
♫Drug Dealer x Sober
Open x Closeted
♫Reaper x Immortal
♫Time Traveler x Wild West Cowboy
♫Obsessive x Object of Obsession
Seasoned apocalypse survivor x Clueless Apocalypse Survivor
♫Cultist x God [or any otherworldly creature]
♫Kidnapper x Kidnapped
♫Grumpy Detective x Rockie Detective
♫High-rank gang member x Undercover officer
♫Monster x Mortal
Witch x Outcast
Witch x Regular human
Experiment x Scientist assigned to observe said experiment
♫Detective x Serial Killer
♫Popular Kid x Outcast
Outcast x Bad boy/girl
Alcoholic x Sober
God they want to kill/worship x Leader of A Cult

☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆
CLOSING NOTES
☆◦ 。/|\。◦☆

I believe that's about all the fandoms I can remember, for now, I will update the fandom list when I can! Suggestions are welcomed and feel free to dm me if you are interested!

Last edited:
hey comrade! i love historical stuff.... would you be down for some post classical era abbasid empire, ANNY revolution from 1791-1945 ((so french revolution, to warsaw gheto uprising, though anything ww2 MUST be done with extreme caution, as.. well.. if anyone pulls a jewxnazi, I will hunt you down, as I myself am jewish and that sort of romance is incredibly fucked up on every level... but I also am craving some french or polish resistance)) or a victorian era workers movement?

hey comrade! i love historical stuff.... would you be down for some post classical era abbasid empire, ANNY revolution from 1791-1945 ((so french revolution, to warsaw gheto uprising, though anything ww2 MUST be done with extreme caution, as.. well.. if anyone pulls a jewxnazi, I will hunt you down, as I myself am jewish and that sort of romance is incredibly fucked up on every level... but I also am craving some french or polish resistance)) or a victorian era workers movement?
I can consider it, would you be willing to discuss in dms and or on a different platform?

hi !! i would adore to do an arcane plot with you :]
i can 100% write claggor for you if you'd be okay with writing viktor for my own oc!
i'm also like super chill with writing on discord too since it's my preferred platform as well, we could share tags in pms here if you'd like !
Sure that would be lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back