Other LIFE GOALS.

okk

k
Don't let me down. The bigger the goals the better. Extreme thoughts lead to extreme results.

YES! A POST I CAN GET BEHIND!

Alright!

So my life goal, plain and simple is to be better than my parents. But like next level.

I want to be financially better and stronger than them
I want to be more skilled
I want to be fitter and healthier
I want to give my kids a better life
I want to give my kids a stronger sense of education and upbringing with the finer arts such as music, martial arts, story telling and so on.
I want to have a better relationship with my partner than them
I want to have more knowledge and be wiser than them
Everything. I want to be better.

I will eventually own a conglomerate of businesses, be a well paid writer, a ridiculously awesome parent and be able to give back to every single person that has supported me throughout my tale.

My goal is to be better than my parents. So much so that I rule the world. And then when I do.

I want to give it to them as a thank you for everything they've done for me.

Thank you for listening

Honestly. Mine are not even that good.

I want to hit 18
I want to meet my boyfriend
I want to get into a good college
I want to make it somewhere, anywhere that is better than my hometown.
Above all, I guess I want to find somewhere to prosper, where I can pass and not be dragged down by my past, with the person I love most with me. And maybe my brother.

I like this! Writing down goals = accountability.

I want to get into a good law school and have a successful career
I want to eventually own a horse
I want to be able to be in a position where I can help my parents out when they retire, a way to give back to them for all they’ve done for me

Smaller scale, I want to be able to spend more time with my dog going for walks and adventures and I’d also like to eventually take up pottery!

I'm gonna get into art center and become a well respected concept artist (!!!)

Or.. at least... make a comfortable living with a decent name. I'll take that.

I want to become a police officer and have a lovely family (maybe like 3 kids) and like do better than my parents. (Well the one of them that I actually know) and then when I get old get into politics. And that my friends is the Flemish Belgian life plan. (Ps:live in America not from Belgium just using the ways of my ancestors)

I doubt any of this will actually happen for me lol but I can dream
- I want to get a job in something I like... that would make enough money so I could actually survive
- I'd love to travel the world
- I want to move into a beautiful house in the mountains, in a fairly remote area that's peaceful and beautiful. Ideally it'd be at most like 10-15 minutes away from grocery stores and other such necessities, but as long as I could find a small community with lots of open space and beautiful mountainous terrain, I'd be overjoyed. (I don't like cities or people oops)

I want to become more capable of organizing and managing myself
I want to not regret or feel like I wasted my life
I want to know more. Period. Always.
I want to understand people better.
I want to help people understand each other and things better.
I want to share my mind with others.
I want to write for a living.
I want to live a stable life.
I want my family to be proud of me.
I want to finish college and become an economics journalist.
I want to run my own blog.
I want to experience real romance, even if it falls apart.
If I ever manage to actually succeed in romance, I want to be a proper father who will guide his children away from the mistakes he committed in his youth (and boy does he know there are many)
I want to publish a successful book
I want to better understand my faith
I want to reach Heaven (though this may no longer be a life goal give it's...beyond life)

I want to be Flight Attendant (impossible because im 4'11)

I want to pursue Accountancy, and then proceed Law, and then practice psychology (the medical one), let's see if I don't go crazy :>
I want to travel the world, visit every country and eat their foods and learn their culture
Publish a book and become a best seller
Have an amazing love story ever I can tell to my grandkids
Attend a kpop concert of my ult bias and be part of the sea <3
Have a cafe and a library at the same time so people can write, read, eat and chat at the same time. Wouldn't that be so cool

I want to live long enough to see the last star go cold, leaving an endless night.
then I'll keep going

I want to do photography as a job. In my entire life I have never run into something that a) always surprises me and b) always excites me, no matter how much I've done it. I want to take the iconic photos from SNL of the hosts.

I want to travel the world
I want to marry my boyfriend and stay married
I want to live in a place that matches my energy, drive, and tendency to not take no for an answer. I haven't found that place yet.

I want to get better at Muay Thai
I want to live somewhere fairly secluded, deep in nature, and have a lot of land and animals. I’ll have dogs, cats, horses, and goats.
I want to break and train a horse.
I want to find some I love and can spend a lifetime with.
I want to publish some of my writing, maybe short stories. I want my stories to be well-known and well-regarded.
I want to get a PhD, maybe in neuroscience.
I want to make a meaningful contribution to scientific knowledge.

Whoa....

Interesting!

Alright, I’ll add to this:

I want more confidence in myself
I want to sell my art at conventions
I want to have a stable career around art and animation
I want to provide myself and possible future family stability for a good, normal life
I want to know that I contributed something amazing to this world before it’s my time to leave it

Hmmm, let's see...

I want to be more confident in myself.
I want to graduate college and pursue a federal job in cyber security.
I want to be happier.
I want to deadlift 200lbs (185lbs was my last personal record!).
I want to finish the virtual pet site I develop and get it out of its Beta (work in progress) stage.
I want to be able to help my parents financially as they have helped me.
I want to be better than my enemies, to forgive and let go (let it go~).
I want to be a crazy cat lady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back