• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Life before death - death before life ~ Pandora Avatar Return rp interest check *possible spoilers*

Talathel

Wildlife Conservationist in the Making
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Life Before Death ~ Death Before Life
A Pandoran Life - Avatar RP

Plot: Pandora has many tribes as a part of her. The Metkyina, the Omatikaya, the Olangi, and the Tyrangi are the most well-known. Metkyina are sea people alongside the Tyrangi. Omaticaya and Olangi are forest na’vi. Sky people are returning to Pandora, and with them a danger to all clans. As this new threat takes over, a select few have been focused on. They each have one thing in common - each one can feel, hear, and talk with mother Eywa. Of course there are rumors that there is one special girl. Once who almost seems to seamlessly flow with all life, and she is the most in tune with her mother - however, she is a mystery to all clans. A legend, a rumor, and a danger to almost all. Will you find this unique na’vi, will you choose to help the clans should you be a sky person? Or will you sit back and watch as everything slowly comes apart?

This is an Avatar-based pandora rp. You can choose to be many things

You can be of Metkyina - the sea people
Of Olangi - a Forest people
Of Tyrangi - another sea people
Of Omaticaya - The forest people

You can be a driver - a sky person with an Avatar
You can be a sky person : a general, scientist, biologist, or other
You can be a healer, a tsahik, or even a warrior
You could even be one of the four who hears and connects with Eywa

It is up to you which side you take, support and love - and which clan do you belong with? Are you for or against the sky people?

Hurry and make your decision, for once you do - Eywa will not show mercy on those who harm her closest bonds. Like the sea : she gives and takes equally. Water is life and with life - comes death.

Tala and I are currently re-vamping this idea, so if you want I can PM you whenever the thread goes live ^^
I'm interested, If Possible could someone be the Princess of a clan, or is their no royalty? Like Could I have my girl be Princess to the Omaticaya? Also I just released an Avatar RP on a different site but it isn't getting traction over there can I offer my ideas?

I'm interested, If Possible could someone be the Princess of a clan, or is their no royalty? Like Could I have my girl be Princess to the Omaticaya? Also I just released an Avatar RP on a different site but it isn't getting traction over there can I offer my ideas?
There is no royalty but there will be a chosen set of characters to carry out a mission from Eywa. There will also be normal Na'vai and Avatars available to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back