Lia Nightwind

FireMaiden

Grade A Bitch
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

2016-12-17 19.41.16.jpg

Lia stands at about 5'4, hourglass figureun (wide hips, nice ass/legs, small waist, big bust), long wavy white hair, big purple eyes, palish skin, and normally wearing what you see in the picture (despite what's happened). And she doesn't wear shoes most fo the time though her feet are always oddly clean.​

Name:

Lia Nightwind

Race:

Elf

Female

Class: 

Rouge/Mage

Alignment:

Chaotic Neutral

Personality:

Lia (pronounced Lay) is a very kinda a bubbly young lady who wants to help people the way that will get things done. Always putting others infront of herself, and a bit sensitive about what's happened in her past, she's a great friend. But don't let her eyes, body, or seemingly bubbly personality fool you. 

She is dangerous.

Her attitude will change in a second flat if you fuck with her, anyone she cares about, or those in under her care. She will hurt you ad not think twice about it. And during a battle, she's deathly calm, analyzing and deciding the perfect moments to strike. She's like a viper, but she can trick you, in more ways than one.

History:

"It's not really happy."

Lia grew up without parents, separated one night as three men snatched her up when she was five. They put out a randsom, but her parents never paid up, and they learned onlyrics a few hours later...that they had packed up and left without Lia. Now, the men had a little elf girl with to much time on their hands...I'm gonna guess you know where this is going.

Torture, rape, and humiliation for about two months before Lia snapped. The men who took her were now no longer men in need of a second chance in her eyes, but monsters. And monsters need to be killed. The small girl, covered in her own blood and numerous injuries, made them all choke on their own blood without a second thought before she ran.

She ran for what seemed like hours, until she finally collapsed by the side of the road. She didn't expect to wake up.

So when she did, it was quiet the surprise to find herself in a warm bed, with a kind face looking down at her. This man was a noble who just cold leave a poor child there. And though he wanted to know what happened to her and why she was there, he let her rest and nd regain her strength. And it took and nd few days before she gained the strength to walk around, so Lia figured why not just tell him. 

The young girl explained what had happened to her, much to the man's shock. He was outraged for some reason, so she thought maybe he was just mad about the fact it had happened to a child. 

She wouldn't find out till she was 18 why he was so upset. Now, at the time she was found, this "man" was actually just 16. Turns out he was as as also also noble, with family was as a short wasn't scarred of her magic. 

But that doesn't explain why he was so upset. See, his father was actually the one who sent the men after her, her magic and her heritage would both fetch alot of money, but he later decided his son needed a wife. Long sorry short, this guy was about the times worse than the ones who took her. Sure, she got trained and learned what she needed too, but as soon as she had been forced into marrying him, he was an evil manipulative asshole who beat and raped her until he met his ultimate end about a month ago.

She met Liam a bit after her husband's death, giving him a story ahout how she's just a lonley whore who wanted to explore the world, but afraid she couldn't. And luckily for her, Liam believed her, and said he'd bring her along. They did alot in the month they were together, and when Lia got her letter she immediately decided that she'd go and help. Liam was against the idea, but eventually agreed to go with her.

Weapons:

Dagger

elven_dagger_by_hellize-d4oljtc.jpg

Obsidian Grand Mage Staff

wp-0480-c.jpg

Skills:

- Healing/Buffs - Adept

- Blood Magic - Master

- Elemental - Master

- Hand To Hand - Expert

- Dual Wielding - Expert

- Alchemy - Novice (Basic stuff like a few toxins and healing mixes)

- Lockpicking/Pickpocketing -  Master

- Stealth - Master

- Trap Making/Herbalism - Novice

Magic:

The School of Spirt - Healing and Buffs

The School of Creation - Elemental

The Forbidden School - Blood Magic

Abilities:

- Naturally enhanced agility, endurance, hearing and eyesight

- Deeper connection to Nature and stronger connection to Magic

- Doesn't get sick from most poisons

- High pain tolerance

- Extended life span

Extra:

Likes to on sing, read, and draw

Last edited by a moderator:
well yeah but the rouge\mage thing is what initially caught my eye :) especially since its a healer.

Last edited by a moderator:

well i have no problem with the abilities, once you get some history up she's accepted, feel free to use either of my characters in the backstory, including Garrot. The world lore is also open for personal development so Build around your chatecter as you see fit :)

well i have no problem with the abilities, once you get some history up she's accepted, feel free to use either of my characters in the backstory, including Garrot. The world lore is also open for personal development so Build around your chatecter as you see fit :)

She's done

@Jefferson

I added a few things, hope you don't mind. Mainly becuse like in most fantasy settings, I thought that Blood Magic would be like, really frowned upon, so I added a magic school so she'd have soem differnt attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back