• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Li-Cor Applicant Form Submission

Please submit a photo of your appearance, or your general description, so we can identify you on arrival.

1549148747426.png
1549149884151.png
Name: Liouba Valda

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde

Height: 5'7

Weight: 105lbs

Nationality: Korean

Here at Li-Cor, we take pride in getting to know our clients. If you don’t mind, please use the space below to tell us a bit about yourself. Why you applied for the program, general physical health, any hobbies, even your favorite animal! We want to know!

So, uh you wanna' know about me? Well I guess I have to fill this out cause' it's on the form. So I guess we can start with my family history. My family is unknown, simple as that. I'm adopted to some American family, so sorry I can't give you any family medical records because them dumped me at some church and bailed. Next, well my physical health and why I applied kind of go hand in hand. My immune system is supper week and I always get sick. If somebody is sick anywhere near me you can be sure I will be sick too. So, I thought maybe this vaccine could help because nothing has so far. Other than that my health is normal. I don't spend much time outside though because I always get sick when I do. But, I don't know if that means anything to you sciencey people, I am not a nerd after all. For hobbies I like to sleep, watch TV, sleep some more, eat, play video games, sleep again, buy comfortable clothing, sleep in said comfortable clothing, play the saxophone, drink tea, and reading I guess. Notice all these things can be done in the comfort of your own house or even your soft, comfy bed. Uh, favorite animal would have to be a cat. I mean I have 5 of them. They are cuddly, warm, fluffy, and cute. They are perfect for sitting in bed with sleeping, or just chilling with. I believe that is all your questions you suggested right? I don't think I need to add anything else, but who knows. So here you go, enjoy.

Liouba Valda

Last edited:
19758201-02C2-423E-A94E-3583FE4C2C2E.png
64739C17-38CD-4DE3-9E2A-297840A4EA14.jpeg
Name: Aster Dunn

Eye color: Pale blue

Hair color: White or ice blonde

Height: 5’4

Weight: 122lbs

Nationality: Germanic and Irish

Here at Li-Cor, we take pride in getting to know our clients. If you don’t mind, please use the space below to tell us a bit about yourself. Why you applied for this program, general physical health, any hobbies, even your favorite animal! We want to know!: First of all, I decided to apply for the program really because I’m a little bit of a softie. If I can help anyone else with any possible sickness, I may as well lend a helping hand, you know? I care about others safet over sicknesses, because I know not everyone has that strong of an immune system. I’ve got an average one, getting sick every now and then, at least once a month. Seeing as the worst case possible would be my death, which personally wouldn’t bother me much, I will be glad to help out. I’m in decently good health, a little out of shape but these days, I’m pretty sure everyone is. I personally enjoy making music and sharing it around, just something to make everyone feel a little about themselves, maybe even something you could relate to. Social interaction is also an acceptable hobby if you could count it as such. I also tend to lay around and eat, but I do get out and exercise every now and then. Giraffes. There is no better animal in my personal opinion.. well.. maybe dogs.. They come in a close second. Useless information about me; I oddly stick closer to having an Irish accent than a German one, even though I speak both German and Irish Galician. I sound sorta funny speaking German due to it. I realize as I’m writing this down that speaking two languages would probably count as for information about me. Whoops. I guess I’ll see you all soon then, eh?

Last edited:
1549148747426-png.535498
aydian-dowling-1.jpg

Name:
Michael Byron

Eye color:
Blue

Hair color:
Brown

Height:
6'0

Weight:
176lbs

Nationality:
American

Here at Li-Cor, we take pride in getting to know our clients. If you don’t mind, please use the space below to tell us a bit about yourself. Why you applied for this program, general physical health, any hobbies, even your favorite animal! We want to know!
I applied for this for a few reasons; while I have a pretty good immune system, I've caught the flu a few times in my life, and it sucks. I'm the type of person that needs to walk or be doing something at all times, so being out of commission like that just sucks. I don't like needles, and going for that shot is a no go, so this seems like the best option for me.
I'm a pretty healthy individual overall: I eat good, exercise almost daily, and I run a water aerobics group for those over 60. You'd be surprised by some of the determination in those ladies! Overall though, it's pretty chill and it pays the bills.
I do need to say that I was AFAB (assigned female at birth) although I've completely transitioned. I still take testosterone and have been doing so for over 10 years now. Hopefully that doesn't complicate things for you guys, but if you need to know anything else, don't be afraid to ask.

1549148747426-png.535498

Name:
Braden Halladay

Eye color:
Green

Hair color:
Brown

Height:
6'5

Weight:
200 lbs

Nationality:
American

Here at Li-Cor, we take pride in getting to know our clients. If you don’t mind, please use the space below to tell us a bit about yourself. Why you applied for this program, general physical health, any hobbies, even your favorite animal! We want to know!

I’m a pretty normal guy, I like doing normal guy stuff like watching sports, eating meat and getting a little high. I like to keep myself in good shape, and used to play quarterback for a local arena football team. But I decided to move on with my life and follow in my fathers footsteps and hopefully join the police force. I applied for the program for a little extra cash. My favorite animal is a lion, and I consider it my spirit animal as well. See ya later Li-Cor.

(Picture on the way)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back