lgtbq+ games

Fallout: New Vegas lets you play as a male or female queer or even a bisexual of either sex.

My favorite thing about it is that in that game, it actually has a fucking point aside from just being 'lgbtqbbq+ friendly', since it has actual in-game effects. Primarily, you can then flirt with other gay characters to more easily get what you want. For example, you have to go to this Novac place to find the guy who shot you in the head, and this man, Manny Vargas knows where the perp went, but he wants something first. You can actually flirt with him a little bit (he's the 'I don't know I'm gay yet' kind of homosexual) to bypass that if you want.

There's little moments like that all across the game.

F:NV best game, best game, ten outta ten, game of the year, what year? ALL YEARS!

Always Sometimes Monsters allows for players to play as a heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual character. The game also has an interesting dynamic depending on what gender you play and what gender your romantic interest is. Always Sometimes Monsters is actually one of my favorite games because of how dark it is and how much it explores about human morality/desperation. It's a great game that I would totally recommend purchasing during a Steam sale!

I know Persona Four was touched on earlier in the thread, but I feel I should elaborate more on the game.

One of the main characters is Kanji Tatsumi and he winded up being my favorite character throughout the game. I won't spoil things (mostly because I'd love to recommend any of you try out the game), but he's a character that struggles with his sexuality. The game also leaves his sexuality more or less ambiguous to the player towards the end.

Me and my now ex-boyfriend (sobs...) played through the game together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back