Chitchat LGBTQ+, how do you show your pride?

The Bible is clear that it’s ok to encourage and admonish each other and to take pride in the good works of God and His creation. We can be proud to be children of God. But we cross into sin when it revolves around ourselves.
Okay so you're asexual but apparently you're talking about a lot of sinning? Christian much? Judgy much? Are you talking about other people, or just yourself? Because if you want to criticize yourself, then fine. But you aren't allowed to criticize other people. AND you aren't allowed to push your faith onto people. If you are talking about other people, leave it the hell alone and mind your own business. If not, sorry!

I also am genderfluid. I've changed my label several times, mostly alternating between trans male, agender (lacking gender/genderless) and genderfluid, but I think I've finally stuck with genderfluid. Orientation wise I'm either bi or pan, probably pan but the differences still confuse me a bit. I don't really do much to show my pride except for maybe my appearance. I try to keep an androgynous or male-leaning neutral appearance most of the time. My partner has said that my voice sounds pretty androgynous which kind of makes me happy to hear.

So overall I don't do much to show it externally other than that. I'm still not too comfortable being too open about it (getting pride merch, etc).

I'm nonbinary and didn't realize it until the middle of this year. I always thought it was something that didn't bother me [gender], but being nonbinary and using feminine terms has really comforted my gender incongruence. I say I'm bisexual, but I identify more with the queer label. My sexual orientation doesn't have or need a set term to describe it, but bisexual is the one I've settled with just to make it easier on everyone. I question my sexuality a lot because I'm not sure if I have that "true" attraction to women, but being attracted to men and nonbinary people would still make me bisexual.

I show my pride through my flag! I have the bisexual flag but yet to get the nonbinary flag. I love participating in art prompt regarding it and try my best to help EVERYONE show their pride!

Omae wa mou, shindeiru
NANI?!?!?
I have no idea.

I'm nonbinary and didn't realize it until the middle of this year. I always thought it was something that didn't bother me [gender], but being nonbinary and using feminine terms has really comforted my gender incongruence. I say I'm bisexual, but I identify more with the queer label. My sexual orientation doesn't have or need a set term to describe it, but bisexual is the one I've settled with just to make it easier on everyone. I question my sexuality a lot because I'm not sure if I have that "true" attraction to women, but being attracted to men and nonbinary people would still make me bisexual.

I show my pride through my flag! I have the bisexual flag but yet to get the nonbinary flag. I love participating in art prompt regarding it and try my best to help EVERYONE show their pride!
First, I wish I had a trans flag. Second of all, I do have my place, but it's not in the community. I don't have that pride. I don't need it. I can do as I please and that's that for me. Other than my father's judgement, of course, I'm perfectly fine with not giving a fuck.

Omae wa mou, shindeiru
NANI?!?!?
I have no idea.

First, I wish I had a trans flag. Second of all, I do have my place, but it's not in the community. I don't have that pride. I don't need it. I can do as I please and that's that for me. Other than my father's judgement, of course, I'm perfectly fine with not giving a fuck.
...Why are you quoting my post? What're you even talking about? I'm just answering the forum post :\

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Generally I just relate or project a lot onto media. I don't really get to be safe, pridefully out where I live in Oklahoma. I'm out, but I don't have very many pins or anything.

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

uhhhh i pretty much just be open about it? like i dont hide that im bi or anything, dont hide who i date and (if i did twll someone a crush which i probably wouldnt anyways) i would be open about the gender of my crushes..... dont really have a flag or anything lmao

to be honest, i don't.

i am incredibly privileged to live in a place where being LGTBQ is so normalised, theres no need to treat it any differently then being straight/cis.

I don't, as someone who is nonbinary bi/pan (but probably some kind of NB bi/panromantic ace, haven't quite figured myself out entirely). I'm mostly indifferent on the whole "showing pride" thing, but that's probably because of me being an introvert and feeling emotionally tired at the idea of putting myself out there. It's just something I don't have a strong interest in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back