What's new

Chitchat LGBTQ+, how do you show your pride?

AmatsuOtaku

Genderfluid anarchist
I typed out like a whole paragraph and the damn proxy crashed and deleted it. I hate school internet

I personally identify as genderfluid, as well as bisexual omniromantic. I've done everything I can to be able to "become" a boy; dressing in neutral/mens clothes, cut my hair short, changed my pronouns to they/them or he/him, having teachers refer to me as sir/other male-biased titles rather than ma'am, changed my name (not legally tho... yet) to Kuro, so on and so forth. I'm very proud to say I'm now a passable NB/boy.

I'm a singer, and can produce both male and female vocal tones (surprised I haven't been called a trap yet lmao). It's really fun to sing cutesy/tsundere songs as a boy! xD
And as a bilingual, I use different Japanese.. pronouns? Not sure if that's what they're called. Whatever they are, anyway I use "boku" or "atashi" (sometimes "oresama" but that's only on rare occasions) depending on whether I'm feeling more masculine/feminine.

I'm very open about my bisexuality, and currently have a girlfriend who is a literal angel and very accepting of all of this. I have a rainbow ring with the bisexual symbol etched into it, that I wear every time I leave my house, as well as a few pride-themed buttons.

LGBTQ+ friendos, how do you show your pride?

AmatsuOtaku

Genderfluid anarchist
I'm considering making an alternate (yes another alt, I already host 3 channels but whatever) YouTube channel to post covers on as a reverse-trap (bio F pretending to be M). Just for clarification, I do not use "trap" as a derogatory term in this context, it's simply the most recognized label for my intention, which is to fool others into believing I'm one gender when I'm really not. This would work, since I can produce "masculine" vocal tones easily. It'd be creating yet another internet persona - besides Amatsu (forum/main YT persona) and Kuro ("real self") - as a cute, tsundere, and most likely gay boy, but I believe I can play the part.

The first song I'd try to cover would be "Sweet Magic", a very cutesy and sweet song originally sung by Rin Kagamine.

What do y'all think of this plan? Besides the obvious moral conflict that may come from intentionally misleading others, which I am fully aware some may not approve of, I think it'd be fun to do.

KaGAYama

On that clown shit 🤡🤡
I'm considering making an alternate (yes another alt, I already host 3 channels but whatever) YouTube channel to post covers on as a reverse-trap (bio F pretending to be M). Just for clarification, I do not use "trap" as a derogatory term in this context, it's simply the most recognized label for my intention, which is to fool others into believing I'm one gender when I'm really not. This would work, since I can produce "masculine" vocal tones easily. It'd be creating yet another internet persona - besides Amatsu (forum/main YT persona) and Kuro ("real self") - as a cute, tsundere, and most likely gay boy, but I believe I can play the part.

The first song I'd try to cover would be "Sweet Magic", a very cutesy and sweet song originally sung by Rin Kagamine.

What do y'all think of this plan? Besides the obvious moral conflict that may come from intentionally misleading others, which I am fully aware some may not approve of, I think it'd be fun to do.
I can’t see the song ;w;

Fungus_507

Ay that’s cap, I was in electrical
Usually I hold my boyfriend close, hold his hand, etc. in public, people don’t really make big deal about it thankfully, but we had one guy say some “unfriendly” things, I simply told him ”Fuck you” and we carried on with our business.

KaGAYama

On that clown shit 🤡🤡
Usually I hold my boyfriend close, hold his hand, etc. in public, people don’t really make big deal about it thankfully, but we had one guy say some “unfriendly” things, I simply told him ”Fuck you” and we carried on with our business.
Tell him I said fuck you also

AmatsuOtaku

Genderfluid anarchist
For anyone who knows Vocaloid, here's a list of songs I'd be eventually covering on this alt channel (if I actually do this) as a boy. Japanese or English idk lol

-World is Mine
-Candy Candy (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)
-Cat Food
-Sweet Magic
-Romeo and Cinderella
-The Snow White Princess is...
-Electric Angel
-LOL Lots Of Laugh

*Edit - also Ura Omote Lovers/Two Faced Lovers if I can ever manage to learn the lyrics
*Edit2 - how could I forget Gomen ne Gomen ne? (Yes, I'm fully aware what that song's about)

Last edited:

AmatsuOtaku

Genderfluid anarchist
Some people are just awful, they're not worth our time. Good on you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)