• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern LGBT Romance Drama -Closed

What FC would you like to use?

• Realistic

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Realistic art

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Anime

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Detailed Description

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Realistic or Detailed Description

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Just Me.

J the Sleepyhead
* Sorry I know this description of the plot is a bit complicated, I hope it still gets some interest hehe*

Character A and Character B are best friends who ended up having a drunk one night stand after the schools start of the year party, but Character B is so far in the closet he couldn’t be in any deeper.

Character C has a crush on Character A who is the best friend of his brother Character B and is heartbroken when he finds out about B and A’s one night stand but is being supported by his classmate Character D who can't seem to help himself from slowly falling for him as he keeps being there for Character C.

Character B tries to hide his sexuality by getting himself a girlfriend Character E who has no idea she is being used as a cover girlfriend. When Character E finds out she is being used by Character B she clues in her classmate Character F and the two then start to plan for Character E to take revenge on Characters B and A, while following her long term plan for revenge she falls in love with Character F but Character F and Character C have a secret arrangement for them to pretend to date so his crush on Character A won't be discovered.

My idea was of the following characters to eventually end up as couples (but it's up to you to decide if you want your character to end up with the other):

A+B
C+D
E+F

The genders can be changed and depending on interest it can also be only two couples in case there wouldn't be enough interest for three. You guys can also come up with your own small plot points for your characters in case you would like to.

I think you need to know that I can't post IC every day so it would be great if you can be patient. Please no one liners but otherwise have fun!

* I would probably play Character A*

P.S.: I am always available for questions if you have any.

Last edited:
interested in playing character f !!

I like your avatar. Catra is my fave in the She Ra reboot and she is voiced by AJ!
I'm madly in love with Catra. Like it's honestly unhealthy. Not to mention AJ's voice is honestly perfect for her character. 10/10 Catra is my favorite, always and forever.

Okay guys I made a poll for the choice of FCs which type is more to your liking =] after that I will make. The threads for the CS and OOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back