• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy LGBT+ Roleplays ((Ignore Prefix))

Isaacidunno

Name: Hey guys, it’s Isaac.
About me: Uh, I’m really dumb, and try too hard to be funny. Math isn’t really my thing. I eat a lot of cheez-its #ad. LGBTQIAP+ friendly. I like cats and coloring books.

You want some ground rules?

- First and foremost, email only. I know you like your kik, honey, but it’s better this way. I won’t forget about you. We can be happy. I do have a discord for chatting.

- Third person, paragraph style, past tense please. At the very least we both need to be writing three paragraph per response (even more is preferred!) because, if we aren’t, then the roleplay just clearly isn’t going anywhere. I know, I hear you screaming “quality over quantity”, and sure that’s true to an extent, but, honey, bigger is better.

- Please do not contact me if you aren’t 18+. Sorry, I don't really feel comfortable writing with others who aren't adults too.

- This will not be a heteronormative roleplay. There will be romance involved, but one or both characters involved will be LGBTQIAP+. Furthermore, I’m not big on M/F, but maybe if you don’t mind if it’s not the only main relationship in our roleplay. One more thing, I enjoy writing trans characters and non-binary characters, so please, please, please let me know either if you are cool with this! Also, one last thing, I have a strong preference for M/M and might not always be interested in a roleplay that doesn't include it. It's worth a shot to ask, though, every once in a while I'll do a with just F/F.

-Doubling is really fun, do you want to double? If not, it’s fine… We could always triple. Quadruple? No, but seriously, if you want multiple main characters or relationships in a roleplay, then please let me know.

- Limits can be discussed later on, but mine are generally pretty standard. Some additional not so standard limits include no furries, no vampires or werewolves, and no aliens in the traditional sense (Although versions like those from homestuck or Guardians of the Galaxy, for example, are generally welcomed. Maybe just talk to me first if you're feeling aliens.)

So… Whatcha wanna do? (Genres are listed in no particular order, aside from the cravings section)

***Major Cravings***

-Something Disney-inspired (Especially Tarzan, Beauty and the Beast, Princess and the Frog, Brother Bear, Freaky Friday, Mulan, The Little Mermaid, and probably others that I'm forgetting.)

-Something inprised by American Horror Story (Original characters only as main characters. Let me know which seasons you're interested in! Coven, Freak Show, and Roanoke are my favorites.)

-Something Dear Evan Hanson-inspired (Original characters only)

-Something with a large ensemble cast

-Something with merpeople

- Something Avatar, The Last Airbender-inspired (Original characters only)

- Something new! Bring your suggestions!

Slice of Life:

- Odd pairings: best friend / best friend, “gay” / “straight”, artist / model, musician / muse, single parent / babysitter, bride or groom / maid of honor or best man, stripper / patron, ex /ex, amnesiac / best friend, friend / friend’s sibling, goth / prep, jock / nerd, country / city, famous / not famous, rich / poor, “gay” / closeted, suggest!

- Odd pairings are no particular order, and are way more fun when we mix and match. If you want, we can even combine them with another genre entirely.

- Something Rent-esque. An ensemble cast of misfits, drug users, and misfit drug users.

Fantasy and Horror:

- Coven of Witches/Warlocks

- Paranormal Activity (Not the movie franchise, sorry)

- Medieval Fantasy (Dragons, fairies, sorcerers, royalty, I don’t know, what are you kids into nowadays?)

- Merpeople (Probably something like the movie Aquamarine? I’m very lame.)

- Suggest, I’m very open to new ideas!

Fandoms:

- Homestuck
Characters I will use as my main: Jake, Dave, Rose
Characters I will play on the side: John, Rose, Dave, Jade, Roxy, Jake
Pairings I will do: DirkJake, JohnDave, DaveKat, Rosemary, DaveJake, JohnRoxy, RoxyJane

- Disney
I have many plots inspired by Disney movies, so feel free to ask or suggest a movie.

- Something ATLA-inspired
Original Characters only

- Digimon
We will use OCs for our humans and canonical Digimon. I’ve only seen seasons 1 and 2, so any Digimon capabilities after that are unknown to me.

- Pokémon
We will use OCs.

-Yuri on Ice meets Black Swan
It's a fun plot, trust me. Original Characters only.

- Or even Yuri on Ice in general?
Maybe with original characters? Maybe canon characters, not sure yet, but we'll see.

- Maybe something inspired by Death Note?
I feel pretty comfortable writing as most canon characters, but original characters are fine too.

- I guess I like other animes? It’s not super my thing, but feel free to suggest one if your heart is set on it and I’ll let you know if I’ve seen it and feel comfortable role playing it.

Uh, hit me up?

This will be over email.
Isaacidunno@yahoo.com
Or feel free to PM me here first if you would rather plot here.
I also have a discord, charmcitycakes #7169, if you wanna contact me there, but this will take place over email.

Let me know what genres you're interested in, any ideas, pairing and character preferences, a little about yourself, and maybe a fun song for me to listen to! Just a heads up, I'll be way more interested from the get go, if you send me a long introductory message!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back