• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gravinni

Hello, my name is Grave or Gravinni. I’m looking for a long-term partner to rp a variety of genres, plot lines, characters, etc.

Here are some things to know about me:
I’m 26 and use she/her pronouns.
My time zone is EST.
I use Discord to rp.
I’m not active on Mondays and Tuesdays, and most active in the mornings every other day.
I write using third person past tense.
I’ve been rping for over ten years.
I typically write 1-4 paragraphs.
I use digital art faceclaims, not photography.
I use many characters within a world we create.
I mostly rp queer pairings, but I’m not opposed to cis-het as long as that’s not exclusively what we rp.
Most of my characters are masc.
I’m a sucker for friends to lovers and enemies to lovers romance.
Genres I love include high fantasy, urban fantasy, sci-fi, mystery, supernatural, horror, slice of life, adventure, and comedy.
I’ve never rped fandoms, but I would be interested in rping original characters in the Dragon Age, Red Dead, or Detroit Become Human worlds.

What I’m looking for in a partner:
Someone who is fairly active. One post a day would be nice.
Someone who uses multiple characters.
Someone who likes to set the scene and push the plot forward.
Someone who loves a world full of diverse, queer characters.
Someone who uses third person past tense.
Someone who uses digital art face claims or doesn’t use face claims.
Someone over 18.
Someone who uses Discord.

I’ve craving space cowboys currently, so here are some plot ideas that are space cowboy themed:
1. A ragtag group of space cowboys are tasked by a collector to retrieve the last alien egg of a species. They take over an entire space station to do it.
2. A NASA astronaut crashes on a deserted alien planet far from Earth and gets rescued by a space ship of alien researchers.
3. The largest space city goes on lockdown after a deadly disease spreads.
4. A young scholar’s dream is to find a planet that went missing hundreds of years ago. He gets funding from his university to buy a ship and hire a crew. They go out looking for it.

Even though I’m craving sci-fi right now, I’m also down to rp any of the genres I said I was interested in!

Here are some little descriptions of some of my favorite characters:
A disabled witch who hates eye contact and is addicted to a plant he created.
A chubby dog dad who is a ranger and has been sober for four years.
A charming and witty dwarf who writes erotica and is owns a magical tea business.
An impatient and easily flustered satyr who just wants to be charming and successful.
A dumb and pretty half-orc who has commitment issues.
A NASA astronaut cyborg who wants a cup of Earth coffee.

Long Writing Sample:
Basil didn’t regret his decision to become Jaime’s familiar in hindsight. He loved the witch very much. His original goal was to essentially tie himself to a sugar daddy though. Jaime was not that. So when he thought about what he wanted out of this partnership in the beginning this was a mistake. Basil had never asked to have his own bedroom though partly because he saw the state of the rest of the apartment. There was simply no space and they couldn’t afford a storage unit. Violet would have to do some searching and closing on a house was a big deal, especially in an up-and-coming city like this. They probably wouldn’t move in for a month at least…unless they wanted to contact someone with pull in the city. Violet didn’t know anyone here well enough to ask something like that, but Jaime did. He at least had a decent rapport with Fitz. Not so much with Dimitri or Barret. Fitz was always looking for ways to get on the good sides of crazy people. Violet hugged Jaime like a stuffed animal when he melted. His face would feel hot against Jaime’s head when he groaned familiar words against his chest. He let the smaller man pull away when he sat up. “It did? I was just surprised because you told me when we got together that you wanted to stay in your apartment…I guess I thought that meant forever.” Violet would have asked Jaime to get an apartment with him a while ago if he knew he was open to the idea. Getting a house was a bigger step in their relationship, but also a better one. Basil was going to be thrilled and he definitely wanted a say in where they moved even though he wouldn’t be contributing any money to the down payment or mortgage thereafter. Violet stared at Jaime for a heartbeat when he said again that he was immortal. He chuckled a little and said, “until you die, right?” He thought maybe that was the punchline.

Short Writing Sample:
The half-orc’s face lit up. “You’re going to Kraitis?” he asked. What a small world. “*I’m* going to Kraitis!” He laughed loudly earning a couple dirty looks from those just settling into their hangover. He pushed the empty plate of his breakfast aside and pounded back the ale he was drinking. “Let’s travel together. You’re weak. You need someone big and strong to protect you out there.” He grinned broadly and paused for dramatic effect. “It’s me. I’m big and strong. Just let me grab my bag. We can hit the road when you’re done eating.” He didn’t wait for much of an answer before he headed up the stairs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back