• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern LGBT+ anyone?

give_toast_hugs

[they/them] e <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I've posted something similar to this a little while ago, but there have been no real rps so far, just planning...
Anyway, yeah, looking for some to do something LGBT+/pride month related. I'm hoping for romance.
My rules are:
- No smut (I know it's a site rule but I feel like it needs to be said again)
- At lease one sentence per message. I put at least one because when I can't think of anything I usually put one and I don't want to be hypocritical.
- I prefer lgbt+ only, it is pride month
- No characters over 28... unless they're a vampire/immortal

I'll list a couple character bios, then leave it off there :)

Name: Nicolas Beaulieu
Nickname/Alias: Nico/Nick
Date of Birth: Dec. 11
Gender & Sex: male, cisgender
Sexuality: bi
Height: 5'6
Weight: 130lbs
Outfit: typically shortish shorts along with a pastel t-shirt and white hoodie, occasionally a flower crown
Hair: long and silver, usually pulled back with a headband or in a ponytail/bun.
Eyes: heterochromatic. one green, one gray.
Skin: fair, a few very faint freckles scattered across his cheeks.
Jewlery(if any): ears are pierced and will sometimes have small earrings in them.
Skills: bilingual, speaks english and french.
Good Qualities: sometimes doesn't realize when he's speaking french/english and it can be really cute
Bad Qualities: but it can also be really annoying. insecure
Insecurities/Fears: getting bullied/hated/insulted, self concious of his appearance & style, afraid of what people really think of him
Powers(if any): none
Weaknesses: self hatred, those he loves
Personality: feminine, dorky, cute

Name: Nova Mankato
Nickname/Alias: TBD
Date of Birth: 6/1
Gender & Sex: trans M
Sexuality: closeted bi
Height: average
Weight: slightly underweight
Outfit: T-shirt, hoodie, skinny jeans, sneakers
Hair: dyed blue, black roots
Eyes: navy blue
Skin: paleish, with freckles
Jewlery(if any): ear piercing
Skills: can hide anxiety like a b o s s
Good Qualities: kind, loving, forgiving
Bad Qualities: messy, shy, awkward, clumsy
Insecurities/Fears: afraid his friends and family won't accept him as trans & bi
Weaknesses: impulsive, short tempered. may lash out.
Personality: charming, intelligent, dependable

Hi! I’m totally up for it! I usually make my characters pansexual anyway, just because that’s what I am, and it makes it easier for me to play them. You mentioned vampires? That sounds like fun!

Hey there I'm super interested! If you'd like I can message you with character sheets c:
would you pm me? lol sorry it says I can't pm people yet unless they message me first. (btw sorry i've been at summer camp!)

Hi! I’m totally up for it! I usually make my characters pansexual anyway, just because that’s what I am, and it makes it easier for me to play them. You mentioned vampires? That sounds like fun!
i'm sorry I couldn't reply! i'm down if you still are!

So, I've posted something similar to this a little while ago, but there have been no real rps so far, just planning...
Anyway, yeah, looking for some to do something LGBT+/pride month related. I'm hoping for romance.
My rules are:
- No smut (I know it's a site rule but I feel like it needs to be said again)
- At lease one sentence per message. I put at least one because when I can't think of anything I usually put one and I don't want to be hypocritical.
- I prefer lgbt+ only, it is pride month
- No characters over 28... unless they're a vampire/immortal

I'll list a couple character bios, then leave it off there :)

Name: Nicolas Beaulieu
Nickname/Alias: Nico/Nick
Date of Birth: Dec. 11
Gender & Sex: male, cisgender
Sexuality: bi
Height: 5'6
Weight: 130lbs
Outfit: typically shortish shorts along with a pastel t-shirt and white hoodie, occasionally a flower crown
Hair: long and silver, usually pulled back with a headband or in a ponytail/bun.
Eyes: heterochromatic. one green, one gray.
Skin: fair, a few very faint freckles scattered across his cheeks.
Jewlery(if any): ears are pierced and will sometimes have small earrings in them.
Skills: bilingual, speaks english and french.
Good Qualities: sometimes doesn't realize when he's speaking french/english and it can be really cute
Bad Qualities: but it can also be really annoying. insecure
Insecurities/Fears: getting bullied/hated/insulted, self concious of his appearance & style, afraid of what people really think of him
Weaknesses: self hatred, those he loves
Personality: feminine, dorky, cute

Name: Nova Mankato
Nickname/Alias: TBD
Date of Birth: 6/1
Gender & Sex: trans M
Sexuality: closeted bi
Height: average
Weight: slightly underweight
Outfit: T-shirt, hoodie, skinny jeans, sneakers
Hair: dyed blue, black roots
Eyes: navy blue
Skin: paleish, with freckles
Jewlery(if any): ear piercing
Skills: can hide anxiety like a b o s s
Good Qualities: kind, loving, forgiving
Bad Qualities: messy, shy, awkward, clumsy
Insecurities/Fears: afraid his friends and family won't accept him as trans & bi
Weaknesses: impulsive, short tempered. may lash out.
Personality: charming, intelligent, dependable
Hi! I’d love to do an LGBT+ RP :D My characters are asexual and aromantic, however, so I was wondering if you were okay with that, since you said you were hoping for a romance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back