• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A10

Emotional Support Meow Meow (E.S.M.M.)
Hello, I'm new to this platform and I'm looking for roleplay (LFRP) about Undertale, or the AUs.
I am a really big fan of Undertale, and I have some years of rp experience. I started rp on discord so I'm getting adjusted to this platform.

I'm open with any roleplays.
Horror, Shipping, School Au, Empireverse (Which I don't know very well), and many others.
I can play other characters but I prefer my oc, which I'll talk about in a moment.

~~My Rp format~~
[Character Name]:
Actions, descriptions, all that jazz, "[Speaking, speaking, talking]" Sounds sounds, onomatopoeia '[Thinking]'

This but with actually roleplay-Y'know-

My oc is a character I made when I was 10. Edgy and cringy backstory, bullies, family deaths, the whole package-

Name: Star
Specimen: Fox/Wolf/Cat
Height: 4'5
Backstory ((Tw; edgy and cringyy-)):
As a child she had a loving family, mom, dad, and a brother. Parents were slain and brother got ill and perished- (Yeah- Super creative- ik-)... She was bullied for having two colored eyes- Got called "Calico-eyes"- She covered her right eye (Which is red) with her hair. Her left eye is blue- (Yeah- Ikkkk- SOOO CREATiVE-)
Image:
1634832880116.png

Hi! I'm interested. I just sent an rp request for Undertale myself. What would I expect if I ask for a mixture of horror and shipping? That seems really interesting rn. So my character is: (literally myself)

Pierce R. Pattman

Pierce is a dark skinned, skinny and relatively (for a 26 year old) tall dude at 5'11" He has short black hair and wears a red hoodie with fur around the hoof with blue jeans. His soul is a deep crimson, for passion. His soul doesn't have any special abilities (that he knows of). He's a nerdy dude that always keeps a smile on his face and tries to bring that energy to everyone around him (he just has resting bitch face, ok?). If you need extra info on him, just ask.

457566_3lGIPLld.png

Ooo!
I wouldn't mind doing a mix! That seems really intresting! You can Pm/Dm me! We can discuss more there! ^^
Hi! I'm interested. I just sent an rp request for Undertale myself. What would I expect if I ask for a mixture of horror and shipping? That seems really interesting rn. So my character is: (literally myself)

Pierce R. Pattman

Pierce is a dark skinned, skinny and relatively (for a 26 year old) tall dude at 5'11" He has short black hair and wears a red hoodie with fur around the hoof with blue jeans. His soul is a deep crimson, for passion. His soul doesn't have any special abilities (that he knows of). He's a nerdy dude that always keeps a smile on his face and tries to bring that energy to everyone around him (he just has resting bitch face, ok?). If you need extra info on him, just ask.

View attachment 924345

*raises hand*

Are you still looking? Cause I like Undertale, and rping, so...

can you do dreamswap? ( I may or may not be a simp for DS!dream but don't tell anyone)
Truth be told I don't know tooo much about Dreamswap, thouggh you could tell me about it and I could try and do him!

Sorry, I'll have to view the link later, I am currently unable to access that-

hello I am Creator William (I have one vid on YouTube lol) and I have a addiction of role-playing as Undertale characters. right know I will be using one of my creations.

name:ExtinctionTale Sans
hight: little bigger than papyrus
states: not posible
soul: none
weapon: scythe
timeline: $#%&$($#$#@^&
LV: ☠⚐❄ ☼☜✌☹

Attachments

• Screenshot 0003-10-24 at 2.37.10 PM.png
    Screenshot 0003-10-24 at 2.37.10 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
hello I am Creator William (I have one vid on YouTube lol) and I have a addiction of role-playing as Undertale characters. right know I will be using one of my creations.

name:ExtinctionTale Sans
hight: little bigger than papyrus
states: not posible
soul: none
weapon: scythe
timeline: $#%&$($#$#@^&
LV: ☠⚐❄ ☼☜✌☹
Oooo! That's a cool character! Pm me so we can discuss a bit more!

I have yet another oc I'd like to offer- I'm like- Semi lit to non lit, my replies being pretty vague and like- 1-4 sentences long. If I do end up getting more in depth I have as much as a paragraph.
Anyway here's the oc. I have another thread that has my main oc, and you can ask to see all my other ocs- cause i have a bunch-

Name: Mira
Pronouns: She/they
Height: 5'4 ft
Backstory:
Lost..? She didn't know.. She couldn't remember a thing but her own name. Mira... She only knew her name... Mira...But.. Who.. Who was she? Who were her parents? Her friends? You may never know... And she may never know either..
Image:
download - 2021-10-15T112221.767.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back