• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LfG

DeadnotSleeping

Nervous Wreck
Hello, I'm searching for someone who would be nice enough to play with me on 1x1 first. I have quite a few flaws, most pointedly that I'm not a native English user, so my grammar might be horribly off, as well as my spelling. Aside from that, my occupation might demand me suddenly, without any kind of notice, so I might disappear without saying anything, and this could mean anything from a few hours to a day or more, depending on the current situation. Also, I am kind of rusty in PbP.

What might redeem me? I have experience in gaming, I don't like to godmode, and I have an open mind. I can play male or female personas, and whip out games, names, backstories and plotlines in a matter of minutes. If we start a game, I will try to focus on my partner and don't let hir hang. So if you think you can handle my horrific grasp on English, I would play with you happily.

I do not really do fandoms, but I really love fantasy, steampunk and historical adventures. As I am GMing fairly frequently, I can supply quite a few scenarios, if you wish.

Currently the ones I'd love to do:

- a picaresque in a steampunkish wild west with zombies and psychics and magicians

- a few chosen heroes trying their best to save a forest from a necromancer (Middle Earth style)

- in a demon-torn worlds, the best champions of humankind can attract a partner their God jugdes as the best for them. However, when emitting the Call, one particular Knight is surprised....

But I'm interested in playing almost anything now, I need my drug to keep up with life...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I don't mind people who aren't native English speakers at all! You have to learn somewhere right?

Anyways I'm trying to get a small Fantasy group RP together if you're interested!

All right, but a fair warning; I might be unavailable tomorrow, judging from this afternoon, I will be out inspecting, in the middle of nowhere:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back