• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LFG Exalted 3e, PF

Apax

Hey, all. I'm on the site hoping to find a group to join for Exalted 3rd or Pathfinder. Local in Madison, WI would be fantastic, but I'm open to online stuff, too, in various forms. I tend not to be too gung ho about dialog sort of role-playing, but I'm all for narrative description - feels better to me to have my characters' mechanics to do the schmoozing for me instead of having those sometimes super-awkward misunderstandings between players and game runners. :P I don't mind at all playing with people who don't feel that way, but in case it'd be an issue for anybody...

Feel free to get in touch if you have space!

Thanks
Andy

Hi Andy,

Just so you're not feeling snubbed, there's virtually no chance you're going to find a local group to play with anywhere on RpNation; the site's pretty much established for play by post gaming. The vast majority of that play by posting tends to be diceless roleplay. There is a subset of users that do dice games, and I've seen one or two Exalted 3e games come up. I'd encourage you actually to search this Interest Check subforum, find any topic labeled 3e and see if you can find if the games are still running. If so, see if the Storyteller's up for you joining up. Otherwise, you may be waiting a while before someone decides to make a new 3e game from scratch.

Thanks for the response and the advice. I didn't have very high hopes of finding a local game. Just the ideal situation, like I said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back