• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF Warrior Cats & Pokemon RPs [closed]

ObitoPancake

🌸🍃🍥
Hi hi all! It's been a hot minute since I made a new partner search, and this time it's for two RPs that are kind of niche but I've been itching to start up! I'm leaning more towards warriors, but pokemon is also ruling my brain recently.
━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━​

Rules
-Please be over 18, RPing with minors makes me uncomfortable!

-I ask that you be LGBT+ friendly. I don't write w/ bigots

-I can do semi-lit to lit, though I do prefer semi-lit.

-Please keep in mind that I am mentally ill & physically disabled. If I'm taking awhile to reply, please don't constantly ping me. If it's been like a week or so, feel free to bump me, though! I am forgetful sometimes.

-Romance isn't a must, but if you'd like to include it I prefer Slow-burn!

-I'm fine playing Canon Characters! However, I will not play characters that are canonically children as my main muse. Side characters are fine.

-I do prefer OCs though!

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━​

Writing Samples
Quiet pawsteps padded through the undergrowth as a group of slim shapes slunk through the early morning light. Leading the troupe was a muscular tabby with a stump of a tail. To his right, a dark furred queen with a torn ear. Trailing behind the group was a brown tom, much smaller than the warriors ahead of him.

Although GreenLeaf was upon them and prey was plentiful, the cats still bore the mark of their clan's suffering; beneath even the thickest of their pelts, their ribs seemed eager to greet the outside world and the largest tom seemed unkempt in addition.

The patrol came to an abrupt halt as the head of the group stopped and parted his jaws slightly, drinking in the damp scent of the marsh around them, though it mingled with the sickly sour smell of the thunderpath that divided their territory. It always did.

"Do you smell that, Pumapaw?" His gaze was trained on something unseen to the other cats. Although he had been apprenticed moons ago, bringing Pumapaw as far as the thunderpath had not been the deputy's main priority.

The news of the vandals' social escapades was all but forgotten later that week as more serious news began to surface; scientists in Washington had caught wind of an epidemic that was rapidly sweeping the nation.

Affectionately coined "Wormy" by the original scientist who uncovered the Neurax worm, the parasite that had started as an isolated incident was now infecting its way to higher places. Towns, cities, states, it didn't matter. If Wormy arrived, those within the line of fire would suffer. All symptoms of The Wormy were not yet recorded, or released publicly if they had been, but the main symptoms that had beed leaked to the public were startling to say the least.

Dull eyes, pale complexion and a peculiar obsession with worms set those with the illness apart from the rest.

--

Once again, the three teens found themselves wandering the streets at night, despite the low rumble of panic that had swept through their town. As far as they were aware, it was clean and uninfected, but that could change at any moment.

"Why do we have to come out here in the middle of a pandemic? Isn't this a little dangerous, Maple?" Nick hissed from the back of their formation.

"Epidemic, Nick." The green haired girl piped up from the front.

"Pandemic, Maple. They reported signs of Wormy in Europe just the other day." Haven added in.

"And Nick is right, it does seem a little dangerous to be out here- I mean what if we run into someone who's infected. The news said that researchers believe Wormy may become airborne, and that's if it isn't already."

"They said our town was clean, though! We paint the Anti-Wormy thing and we go home; simple!"

The other two fell silent; there was no arguing with Maple, there never was.

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━​

I have fairly loose ideas for both warrior cats and Pokemon! Basically we'd have to really hash out ideas together, these are so loose.

Warriors
- A plot set in a timeline where Tigerstar never dies to scourge. We can have Tigerclan be a thing or not, up to you!

- A kittypet stumbles into riverclan territory and has to deal with a curious apprentice.

Pokemon
- A plot set in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon universe

- Something set in the Pokemon Rangers universe

- I would be down for something involving a trainer working their way up to being the region champion as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back