• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LF various OC stories

lovelin

Hello! I'm looking to write various stories between original characters. More info below!

Criteria (there isn't much):
  • 18+ writing partners. I'm an adult (24) who wants to write with other adults.
  • I am searching for a writing partner with lax post-length expectations. My ideal length is anywhere from 1-3 paragraphs. I am capable of writing more and most likely will, but for whatever reason I find that motivation to writes comes to me better when there isn't any lengthy expectations. I'm a very tired adult that wants to roleplay in the most relaxed possible way. I do not enjoy novella.
  • Patience. I'm writing with other people on different sites and have been doing good giving replies every day or every few days, but there WILL be periods when I need up to a week due to IRL life stuff. For example, I work around children and they get me sick,, often. I am the most patient person in the world to those who are just as patient with me. Reminders are fine within reason!
  • I like to design my own OCs over using other art as faceclaims,,, This isn't a requirement for my partner but idk my anxiety is telling me to write this as a heads up. I use anime style.
  • I like to write either in DMs or through Discord, so you're allowed to ask for that if we get to talking and it looks like we'll be writing a story together! I'm also open to OOC communication (with possible friendship) if you're okay with the fact that I am very shy OOC. But gushing over our characters helps.

So to not overwhelm myself, I'm only looking for one good partner for each of these prompts. When I've found someone and started writing with them, I'll cross out or remove the prompt. As I remove prompts, I'll add more later on so just...stay tuned! This is my official OC RP thread!

• Rune Factory (Or Stardew? I've played less of that) inspired RP - A fantasy tale centered in a small, countryside farming town with a story for a nice mix of action/slice of life. My ideal partner for this is someone who is passionate about creating, writing, and exploring many different characters and relationships between them. We are absolutely allowed "main" characters but I want us to be almost if not equally as passionate about side-characters as well. I want our small farm town to feel like a home!
  • I'm also looking for (FxF) type story of two very different women who meet purely by chance but end up forming a close, inseparable connection. Similar to Nana, if you know of that manga/anime, except they actually end up together. But because I'm not much of a modern/slice-of-life girl, I much prefer if our story is more modern fantasy or just fantasy. Since for this "prompt" I'm looking more for a specific dynamic, this means that the "plot" will be decided entirely by us. It can be magical, dramatic, angsty, an adventure... anything! Let's discuss!
  • Human/Humanoid characters from different worlds being isekai'd into another realm...and forced to participate in a dating show! The idea here is that we bring in a handful of OCs that are very much capable of romance, but due to circumstances (backstories, personal goals, life situations, personal fears etc. Anything!) love is just not happening! I'd love for this to be a wacky and possibly feelsy story! I'm completely fine with slow burns and humoring different types of pairings, so hopefully for this prompt I can have a very laid back partner that would have a lot of fun coming up with chaotic challenges for our alien game show. (One thing I'd like to note: While I'm fine with and prefer a variety of pairings-- fxm, mxm, fxf, etc--it is not a deal breaker for me if my partner prefers only one pairing type. As long as I think we're compatible partners, it's not gonna hurt my feelings lol. Just be sure to communicate that with me so I don't make any mistakes!
  • I have a group of OCs that run a "Detective Agency". Not very true to to their own title, they operate more like an odd jobs service, taking quite literally ANY job offered to them... so long as the establishment's co-owner approves of its ethics. This agency is made up of a group of unlikely misfits—a flippant ex-conwoman for a boss, a former hitman gone rogue, a gentlemanly thrill-chaser, a spendthrift nobleman, a self-proclaimed "hero" and a baker's daughter. This is a group of OCs that I've had for a while and I just really want an excuse to practice writing them more, but I don't at all mind if we end up focusing on only one or two characters later on. The role that your character(s) play is entirely up to you! Maybe they need a job done, maybe they're competition. I'd even be willing to change up the narrative a little bit by making them a guild instead, and we can have some kind of fairy tail-esque RP where our characters take on all kinds of wacky missions. This plot can be as serious or unserious as we wish to make it. Just know that the characters I'll be using for this prompt come off as pretty unprofessional, so it'll be messy regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back