• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF Star Wars AU

WolfOfProphecys

Ten Thousand Club
Star Wars Alternate Universe RP SearchI'm looking for numerous role-plays centred around the Star Wars Universe, namely the Prequel Series and the Clone Wars cartoon. Shown below are an amount of plots that include AU plot points, where the RP will change from the canon world.

But first of all, as always, a few rules.

1. Please follow all RPN rules

2. I'm a Roleplayer who tends to mimic my partners post length. I'd much prefer if my partner could give me at least a paragraph, as even if you go below that I will write at least one. It makes it more difficult to reply if you get a short response.

3. Activity. Please be a generally active person. At least one post per day would be preferred, but I'm only likely to poke you after a week or two of no reply. If you do know you won't be replying for a while, please just message me.

4. I am 18+, so if this bothers you, then this may not be the rp for you. However, I'm happy to rp with anyone.

5. Triggers. I have none, but please, please inform me if you have any. My characters tend to go into deep, dark places sometimes, and I wish to know if there are things you are uncomfortable with.

6. Leaving. Please don't just abandon the RP if you are no longer interested. Send me a message, even if there is no explanation other than you don't want to or can't any longer. I just don't want to be sat there waiting only to realise that you won't be replying again.

Plots Below
NOTE:
-RP's I'm craving will have a *
-Character I wish to play will be Bold
-If there is a plot, the plot will be began, and ended, with ~
-Any of these AU Verses may be mixed. Want Wing!Verse Soulmates? Just suggest it!
-Any AU's named may be chosen without the plot that goes with it. If you have another idea, just tell me!

Wing!Verse
Anakin x Obi-Wan*****
(Romantic or Platonic. Your choice)

~Everyone in the Galaxy is born with wings. Feathered, bat-like, big, small. They're nothing special, except they are. The colour of your wings shows who you really are, yet one colour can be taken to have many meanings. Red, for example, could be violent, or passionate. Yellow could be happy, or cowardly. Wings may be numerous patterns, such as yellow with red tips, which can mean happy and passionate at once.

Force Sensitives colours are even more important. Though, it is not the colour, but the shade. Light wings are typically attributed to those who will always follow the Light Side of the Force, and are typically Jedi. Darker shaded wings are those typically attributed to those on the Dark Side, and are typically Sith.

Anakin Skywalker, having grown up on Tatooine, has hidden his wings since a young age, fearful of losing his wings as a Slave. This continued even after he met Qui-Gon, a Jedi with light wings, and Obi-Wan, who too had the purest of feathers. Even after Obi-Wan took Anakin as his Padawan, the younger man refused to show anyone his feathers, especially after he learnt what colours meant. This was due to Anakin's wings being black. Like the darkest of nights, with red tips, he has believed that his wings show both the worrying decent into the Dark Side, and his fierce determination.

But what does this truly mean? Will the Chosen One fall, or will there be another path that his wings will take him on?

And what happens when Obi-Wan finally finds out?~

----------------------

Soulmate!Verse
Anakin x Obi-Wan***
Anakin x Padme

~Anakin's soulmark was removed as a child, since Slaves on Tatooine have theirs removed by their owners to stop them from trying to run after their soulmate. His Soulmate is confused as to why he has never mentioned it and acts like they're just friends or family, but have never thought to mention it themselves, not realising he doesn't know they're his Soulmate.~

Ideas of how to find your soulmate:
-Name 'tattoo' on body
-First words they say to you
-Matching / Complementing Symbols

----------------------

GenderSwap!Verse
Female!Anakin x Obi-Wan
Anakin x Female!Obi-Wan
Anakin x Male!Padme
Female!Anakin x Female!Obi-Wan

----------------------

Sith!Verse