• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LF RP partners ((Open/Romance/Multiple))

Michibear

Michi
Hello!

I prefer threads, but PMs are alright as well. I do not wish to use discord or email.

I would like to start some RPs. I prefer mental health (10), Zombie (1) and Vampire (2) RPs but I am willing to do a few other topics. I do have a princess/knight (You) and prince/maid (You) RP (the genders of your characters can be changed if you wish) ready as well as a couple zombie RPs. I will continue to add more ideas and possible starter threads as they come about.

The main thing I want is for you to have AT LEAST four solid paragraphs each post, preferably five or more. I know things happen and creativity may not be there and such, so less every so often is fine. I need things to work off as well. I will always try to match yours or better, but alas I am human as well. Please try not to miss important parts of my reply, sometimes small things as well, such as I am waiting for you somewhere but you have your character wait for me even though it is already there, I hand you something important, or I described an important event.

I DO NOT have a limit on the amount of RPs I would like to take, but be warned that real life can come knocking. I will try to post a couple times a week or more, but I cannot always keep that promise. I may disappear for a little bit, but I will try to tell you.

I AM BAD AT CANNON. You can play cannon all you want, but I am personally best at OCs.

I prefer NOT to do bios. I will do a short bio, if you really want a bio, but I normally will not offer a bio myself.

I have never done a group RP before. I prefer 1x1, although I might—MIGHT—be willing to try a group RP if the plot is good. I would need walked through the process though.

Try to keep controlling my character at a minimum. A little may be okay to progress the story, but nothing that makes my character not herself! I will try to do the same myself. If you have some big idea, at least let me know. Don’t make my character move rooms and fall down a flight of stairs.

I want to do femslash at the moment, but I will do f/f, m/m, m/f (m/f will require doubling on both parts for the romance). Normally, I have two characters, so I am all up for a f/f with either a m/f or m/m (or the second set could have no romance involved), or of course, I am always up for doubling with both m/f.

My characters will be twins (unless plot needs otherwise). Their names will be Michelle and Alexander.

First posts already made:

I WILL gladly repost any RP already taken. I am NOT one who minds having multiple of the same RP.

Topics:
1) ZOMBIES
* There are multiple different ways we can start and go with the zombie RP.
**I would love to start Z8 if anyone is interested.

Ex. plots
(Z1) My character(s) has(have) been kidnapped from my(our) original group and forced to stay with the current group, while doing their bidding. She(They) is(are) free roam around camp to an extent, but never allowed past the gates without two(three) other groupies. Your character or characters arrive at the group with about ten others. Your group is welcomed and negotiations are started after a day to persuade your group to join (negotiations are not started by your group, you were just looking for a rest stop and passing through, you can decide if your group would be willing to accept or not). Your character(s) picks up subtle on the way my character or characters are treated differently. Your character wants to get my character out (whether with or without your group). This doesn't have to be exactly as it is here.

(Z2) Characters are scavenging for supplies, probably spooking each other.

(Z3) One character is trapped and the other rescues them, whether by helping them kill off the zombies or maybe scooping/pulling them up from a nearby building? Like a character was under a fire escape, but the ladder wasn’t down so she couldn’t reach without help.

(Z4) One could be searching for a safe place to hide or make a camp then runs into the other.

(Z5) Same as above, but the place the person was searching was actually the other character’s base already instead of random happenstance (or both could have been looking for a spot).

(Z6) Once character got ran off (or escaped) from a group and runs into another group (or just a lone individual).

(Z7) Vampires could be trying to survive in a zombie apocalypse. My two main characters would be vampires. I could have a third character that could be apart of the human group of your characters, as well you could have a third person who is a part of the vampire group. Details could be worked out more later.

(Z8) My character has been bitten, but she has not turned. She will slowly show signs. She ends up being the cure. She and her twin brother hide the fact she has been bitten from anyone they meet, including your characters until it is the right time to reveal the information.

--Our first post can be at the beginning where everything is going down. It can also have two separate parts: what happened to our characters in the beginning and where they are now (weeks or months later, could also do years later too).

--Any of these examples can be customized.

2) Vampires (all these can be modified for more than one character. I have done this, so it flows easier.)
Ex. plots
***I would love to do one of first seven examples. Number 8 I will do, but not much interest there unless we make a super good plot.

(V1) My character has moved back to her childhood hometown for her junior year of high school. She runs into her former best friend, although he/she either does not recognize her or does not remember her which could be due to various reasons. He/she is a human. The characters can become friends again over time, eventually the human learning who the others are and what they have become. Romance can be involved as well.

(V2) My character has moved back to her childhood hometown for her junior year of high school. She runs into her former best friend, although he/she either does not recognize her or does not remember her which could be due to various reasons. The character is human but a vampire hunter. This adds the dynamic where the person must struggle with what to do with the fact that my character is a vampire.

(V3) Your character is the one who moved back to a childhood hometown. The characters either does not recognize each other or does not remember each other which could be due to various reasons. Your character is a human. The characters can become friends again over time, eventually the human learning who the others are and what they have become. Romance can be involved as well.

(V4) Your character is the one who moved back to a childhood hometown. The characters either does not recognize each other or does not remember each other which could be due to various reasons. The character is human but a vampire hunter. This adds the dynamic where the person must struggle with what to do with the fact that my character is a vampire.

(V5) My character or your character moves to a new school. Neither knowns of each other previously. Your character is human but a vampire hunter. This adds the dynamic where the person must struggle with what to do with the fact that my character is a vampire.

(V6) Vampires could be trying to survive in a zombie apocalypse. My two main characters would be vampires. I could have a third character that could be a part of the human group of your characters, as well you could have a third person who is a part of the vampire group. Details could be worked out more later. (Mentioned under zombies as well)

(V7) My character or your character moves to a new school. Neither knows of each other previously. Your character is human. The two characters become friends and eventually have romance. The human will find out what vampire is eventually.

(V8 ) Vampires could be at war with werewolves. The two would become an unlikely couple during the war and work to end the war.

****There are more variations of these plots and any of them can be modified.

3) College

4) High School (Populars/Emos or outcasts/Popular and emo(outcast)/etc.)
Exs:
(H1) One of our characters would be moving back to the childhood hometown, where the other stayed. Various pairings can be made. The common one I have had in the past being one character was emo, while the other was popular. The characters would fall for each other.

(H2) Same as above, except my character or your character would be completely new to the school and the characters do not previously know each other.

5) Boarding school

6) Rich/Poor (Modern times/Prince and peasant(citizen) or Queen and peasant(citizen)/etc.)

(AGAIN) Fantasy - Royals Taking a Different Path ((Open to first))

7) Thieves (Both bad, both good, good and bad)

8) Magic (to an extent, depending on plot/topic)
(AGAIN) Fantasy - Never Ending Cycle ((Open to first))

9) Ghost (working on a first posts for this topic)
(Girl died, now she haunts her house decades later, a family--or just your character--buys the house with the intent to renovate. Of course girl doesn't like this))
(Girl dies in her family house. A family or just your character moves into a house that neighbors the girl's house and land. Your character sees a girl from time to time and decides to investigate, or hears of ghosts stories about the house and investigates.)

10) Mental Health
MH 1 My character has issues and her twin brother is recently gone. Your character can have issues too, or can be normal. [Preferably high school setting, otherwise probably at college or as old high school friends]
MH 2 (assumes doubling) My character has issues, her twin brother is normal. Your characters can have issues too, or can be normal. [Preferably high school setting, otherwise probably at college or as old high school friends]

You can throw a topic at me and we will discuss it if I feel comfortable with the topic.

Last edited:
Hmmmm.....well, you've certainly got options here. If you're willing, I could perhaps try out the Z8 scenario, the H2 scenario, rich/poor scenario, magic scenario, and the M2 scenario. If any of these sound good to you, let me know. I certainly have experience when it comes to writing, and I've got a bit of time on my hands.

Hey. How ya doing. I’d be interested in a highschool rp. Star athlete x shy girl maybe. I dunno. Pm me and we can discuss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back