• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LF: Roleplays

BeepLechuga

Certified Vampire
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Minors DNI
[Beep/18+/PST]

Im down for anything right now, romance, drama, angst, whatever BUT im currently having Chainsaw Man Brainrot lol. I have an OC so we can do OC x OC, but if you want OC x Canon (Platonic for Minors, Romamce for Adult characters), I can play Denji, Makima, Kobeni, Power, Angel, or Aki.

Roleplay Info

- I usually write 1-3+ paragraphs, but if I'm in charge of writing the starter or things are getting juicy, I can write anywhere from 3-8+ pages. I write my responses in the 3rd person, and I ask that yours are also written in the 3rd person.

-The occasional one-liners are okay, just don't give me one-liners for every response. I'll rarely, if not ever give one liners.

- If the RP gets dry and boring or starts falling apart, let me know! We can try to fix it or rework it. And if that doesn't work out, we can start a new one if you'd like. I don't mind doing things like that.

- I mostly rp via Discord, but I'm a-okay staying on site. Let me know what you ptefer!

-Feel free to talk to me OOC, especially if we have common interests!

__________☆__________

I don't really have any plots, but I have dynamic ideas, such as:

Vampire x Human (Priest/Nun)
Rental Boyfriend/Girlfriend
(Ull

Users who are viewing this thread

Back