• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LF Players and GMs to run a Sci Fi D&D style RP Campaign

Progdor

Pantser
I don't have a ton of details fleshed out, but I want to garner interest first so that everyone can have some input. Basically, the idea is simple. Everyone partakes in a dice-based RPG set in a sci-fi universe. There are a handful of setups that I really like but am open to suggestions. The whole thing will take place via discord, mostly for the sake of keeping a decent pace going. But also the fact that it opens it up to people who aren't members of RPN as well, and helps to establish a community of like-minded people.

Some ideas would be:
After the fall of humanity, the last remaining humans are hunted by alien races and/or machines who want to kill/enslave them.
Civil war breaks out that threatens galactic peace. The current governing bodies have become corrupt and change must come at any cost.
Governed space is crowded and dangerous, and a group of multi-disciplined people set course to colonize in uncharted space.

I would love to hear more ideas. And we definitely will need to start with getting GMs and moderators, so if there is interest there you can inbox me or even just reply to this thread. I am building all of this myself right now, and once it's all fleshed out I will start looking more aggressively for players, but I just wanted to first garner some interest from the RP community I like the most which is right here on RPN.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested.

Allow me a place on your roster of supervisory agents. A GM, if you prefer. I have what it takes to satisfy whatever it is that you would require. Believe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back