• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF PKMN RP

sakurafreddy

As the title states I'm looking for pokemon rp! With diamond and pearl being released I'm desperate for more pokemon content lol. It could be fun to loosely follow plot of one of the main games. Our characters could save the day with their pokemon or just have adventures around the region.

About me!

• I'm 25yo so I would prefer to rp with people who are +18. I'm not gonna age check you or anything, but please be an adult
  • I try to write at least 100 words so please mirror that
  • I've only played up to XY so games and pokemon that came after those are out of my comfort zone
  • I don't automatically aim for romance between characters so I hope you don't either
  • I like to plot so please plot with me <3 Having a loose plot to follow makes it easier for me to write!
  • I would prefer if my partner also had toyhou.se account, but it's not required

Send me a message or comment if you'd like to rp! Characters can be humans or furries. I'm fine with both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back