• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF: Naruto rp! (1x1) [open!]

Ashes_

Hello! My name's Ash! I am looking for a one on one Naruto role-play. I'm okay with one- liners to semi-lit. The reason behind that being, I like roleplaying at a fast pace. I still have decent grammar, and I do have lots of experience roleplaying! I only do a smidge of NSFW! But I won't ever pressure you into NSFW! Swearing doesn't bother me, I tend to cuss quite a bit, but not so much that it's annoying. If you are uncomfortable with cussing, I will gladly stop!

I'd like to start in the first Naruto series era (But if you don't want to that's okay, I'll still roleplay)! I'm ok with canon x canon and canon x oc! I'm fine doubling up on characters and ocs! If you are looking to role-play, please make sure you are up to doubling! I would prefer to role-play through discord! However, if you have other ideas I'd love to hear them! I usually write (1-3) paragraphs! Sorry if you think that I'm a picky role-player! I hope you decide to reach out! : )

(I always send an example of how i roleplay, so you can get an idea!)

Last edited:
Hello, I saw this while looking for a thread. I know it's been a long time since it's been posted. Is this still open? I'd like to RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back