• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF: Marvel CMU 1x1 (oc/canon)

alien-puke

suck toes. save lives.
Hello! This is a redo of my first thread, since I do believe I didn't include too many details in there, as I wanted to post it quickly.

Greetings, fellow RP-ers. My name is Charlie, and I like to role play... clearly. I'm looking for an RP partner that is interested in role playing Marvel, oc/canon only. I do double ups, which I believe means we both play as each other's love interests (as well as our own OC's, obviously), and I love using things like storylines and AUs, so don't be shy about suggesting those! Although I'm fairly new to the Marvel fandom, I've seen quite a few of the movies, and I'll be willing to do research as well in order to properly play characters. Alright, now read a list of stuff to see if I'm the person you may be looking for:

Script or Descriptive?: Descriptive
Line count?: I don't have one, feel free to answer with whatever you want. Tell me if you'd like me to match your response length, otherwise I'll go with what I like.
AU's/Storylines: Sure!
Paragraphs?: I can work with them, but keep in mind I'll probably get writer's block pretty quickly from those.
Pm or other site?: I prefer to keep the RP in PM on this site, but if you have other ideas, lmk and I'll consider them.
Grammar?: My grammar's pretty OK, though I tend to use too many commas. I'd hope for yours to be the same, or at least understandable.
OC limitations?: Go all out on your OC. As long as it's understandable, I'm good. My own character does not have any powers, however, so keep that in mind.
Love interest?: I'm sorry, but I have no alternatives for Peter Parker (Spider-Man, Homecoming version)... sorry for all those out there.
Faceclaims?: I don't have any rules on these. Can be an anime character for all I care! Or none, that works with me, as long as you have a description.

Some warnings about me include that sometimes I sound really dumb and I will ask you questions that I should know the answer to, I'm not very good at interacting (despite this being the internet), and I'm also a minor (14, to be exact.) I know some of you don't like to RP with anyone under the age of 18, so OOF. Sorry, I'm young. If you have any questions, don't be shy! Ask here or PM me and I'll answer anything ya got, unless it's something unrelated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back