• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ria0089

BLACKJACK!
OOF having multiple partners takes a lot out of me and then rip when it doesn't work out, so I thought I'd cut back by focusing my time and energy on one person instead! and mayhap find a new friend? :')

I've been rping for a couple years on/off. My writing style is semi literate to novella when I'm not dealing with writers block πŸ’€. I try to be at least 100-1000+ words or match my partners length. The response length may vary regardless though since it depends what I'm writing.. I do best when I have a lot to respond to! Overall, I'm looking for someone who's doesn't mind a casual rp relationship. Please dm if you're interested <3

❗Please note, I'm more interested in long-term partners and will stop in the midst of one-time rps once I find someone! This doesn't mean I'm open to all rps or interested in multiple partners. Though you're free to send me some ideas if its a fandom I'm interested in (see below). Thank you~❗

• I can make time on the weekends or one weekday. Response time may vary from the same day or a week or so later. I will let you know if I need more time. my timezone is Mountain c:
  • she/her pronouns
  • bias towards cute anime girls
  • an acearo that dabbles in romance and COMPLETE ocxcanon trash
  • likes characters to suffer, gimme dat suspense
  • sucks at writing fight scenes...or maybe I just never tried? πŸ€”

My RP Interests
  • OcxOC
  • OcxCanon
  • Ships
  • Headcanons
  • Crossover (depends)
  • Female OCs
  • MxF, FxF
  • 3rd person style
  • Doubling (only 1 extra including the one I'm doing...but I can also do multiple minor side characters if they don't have a lot of dialogue)

General Requirements
  • Age 21+ (I do not feel comfortable rping with minors or age gap relationships)
  • AU Friendly (college AU, modern AU, etc)
  • OC Friendly
  • Multiple Fandom Friendly (I don't like using only one fandom so please be knowledgeable in some of the others I've listed below!)
  • Hiatus friendly
  • We vibe for getting on page with similar interests and ideas
  • Willing to RP here (until things go well then we can move to discord)

RP Requirements
  • 100-1000+ words
  • Plot storm before starting
  • Character profiles (either on toyhouse or google docs)
  • No Controlling my character's actions (this has happened on multiple occasions, and its my biggest pet peeve :'D)
  • No Godmodding or Metagaming
  • I'm not against nsfw but I wont do it with someone I don't know. wont deny being a pervert tho πŸ’€πŸ™ˆ
  • I try to stay in character for canon as best I can, so please do the same!

Subject to change or switch between favorites

Overall rating is based on my general lore understanding. The higher it is the more experienced I am with the world setting. "RP Canon Specialty" are characters that I'm most comfortable rping with, though I'm also capable of adapting with anyone!

πŸ’— - Yes
❓- Maybe
❌ - Not interested in

Obey me πŸ’—
4/5 Lore Understanding
**Played since release and on the latest lesson. Although it doesn't seem like lore goes too deep, I rated 4 since story isn't finished and there might be more lore added later.

RP Canon Specialty:
All Demon Brothers
Diavolo
Luke
Solomon

Kingdom Hearts ❓
5/5 Lore Understanding
**I've been a fan since 12 years ago and still going, and I can do more characters listed! the only thing that trips me up is the time travel lol

RP Canon Specialty:
Sora
Riku
Master Xehanort +Young Xehanort
Xemnas
SoD Ansem
Lea
MoM

FFXIV ❓
2/5 Lore Understanding
**Have not finished the game yet but I enjoy the concept. Currently up to heavensward, but I'm also lame and looked at stormblood/shadowbringer spoilers. Haven't checked out endwalker yet.. maybe one day I will play all of it properly :'D

RP Canon Specialty:
??

My Hero Academia πŸ’—
3/5 Lore Understanding
**Watched everything up to season 4! With a couple of spoilers I got from manga (I dont read the manga though). Only rating with 3 since I haven't started season 5 yet, and watched one movie. Can also do more that's not listed!

RP Canon Specialty:
All Might
Dabi
Tomura Shigaraki
Overhaul
Bakugou

Marvel ❌
2/5 Lore Understanding
**Yes, I shamelessly watch the movies only LOL and sometimes the multiverse is a little confusing, but overall I'm good focusing on one section of the plot instead. Like, Thor specific or Doctor Strange specific.

RP Canon Specialty:
??

DC Comics ❌
3/5 Lore Understanding
**Doesn't seem to have much of a complicated multiverse but still prefer focusing on one plot like Marvel. Have a slight bias towards batman :')

Canon Specialty:
???

Stardew Valley ❓
3/5 Lore Understanding
**I don't know much besides the surface stuff shared in dialogue. I'm also SVE friendly! And able to adapt to multiple characters not listed~

Canon Specialty:
Shane
Elliot
Penny
Lance (SVE)
Victor (SVE)

Genshin Impact πŸ’—
4/5 Lore Understanding
**played since release...although kind of on hiatus because gameplay is getting bleh. I still catch up on things through videos or theory conspiracies. Rating 4 since the story itself isn't complete. Can do multiple characters!

Specializes in:
Lisa
Kaeya
Paimon
Diluc
Itto
Miko
Ayato
Albedo

Harry Potter ❓
4/5 Lore Understanding
**A series I've grown up with so its nothing new. Although I haven't brushed up on anything in particular, it's easy to get back into it. I also know a bit about Fantastic beasts as well!

RP Canon Specialty:
??

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden πŸ’—
**Another long time series that I still have a grudge over sob. Rating 4 since I skipped some filler and side plot movies. Don't have any specific characters! Slight bias towards Akatsuki 😳

RP Canon Specialty:
??

Skyrim ❌
4/5 Lore understanding
**Even if I haven't picked it up in a long time, I'm still verrry much obsessed with the world building for the TES series. I also know Oblivion too but I prefer Skyrim :') Lore rating is either 4 or 5 because some things I've forgotten over the years. Willing to do more characters if I'm given a refresher though. Cicero is just my personal favorite

RP Canon Specialty:
Cicero

Dragon Age ❌
3/5 Lore Understanding
**Played through origins to inquisition. Giving a 3 rating because politics go brrrrr.

RP Canon Specialty:
Solas
Cole
Varric
Fenris
Anders
Morrigan
Alistair

Rune Factory πŸ’—
Lore Understanding 3/5
**Played all of the series including rf5! it's safe to say as a veteran, lore is hit or miss lol so it really depends which game we're rping in. Could probably rp as any character really!

RP Canon Specialty:
??

Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons ❌
Lore Understanding 4/5
**The game setting is pretty straightforward, so I think I have a basic grasp of it all. I am currently more interested in story of seasons, and a bit of old harvest moon and Animal parade!

RP Canon Specialty:
??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back