• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF lexdine rp :)!

krazecat

i want to play a game.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hello! my name is kaitlyn but you can call me either kraze, edward, or will ! i'm an illustration student with a focus in concept design. i love the performing arts and designing new things!! please discuss musicals with me, suggest me your favs, anything goes :) ah!! i also absolutely love i love to roleplay, build legos, and to study biology! currently fixated on sweeney todd as well hehe

i am 18 and use any pronouns. if roleplaying with people 18 and over isn’t ur kind of thing, heres your sign to skidaddle

i’m in the est timezone and i am typically on from 2pm-9pm, but i don’t really have a strict schedule for when it comes to roleplaying. i’ll respond whenever i have time and if i think it’ll be more than a day between replies, i’ll definitely send a message over to tell ya! i will most likely respond much faster if we do a roleplay on discord, but i am fine with sticking to amino as well. my workload is heavy, so i may not be able to respond everyday, but i will most certainly try my best to.

my responses typically stay within the semi-lit to advanced-lit length; however, i do prefer to write more than less. i usually just mirror the response-length that my partner sends but i can easily go over the see more in text and send about three messages worth of a response on amino. i love to make my responses detailed and adore to delve into the emotions of my muses. so sometimes, my responses can be a lot more emotion/thought based rather than dialogue heavy. i will never do roleplays that are less than five sentences.

i play as nadine and i am looking for a person to play lexy!

i have an au plot that i think would work very well with these two! or we can stick to canon :) i also do have some plots that could work with canon and basically any genre! let me know if youd like to rp :)
id also love to plan a new plot with my partner if it calls for that! i have tons of fun planning plots
id prefer to plan the rp in dms or even on a diff site, just because i dont check rpnation has much as i used to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back