• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bastion

just a little guy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Bastion, 27, agender (he/him), and asexual. I only roleplay with people over 20.

I'm primarily looking for a GM partner (someone who will run the world and NPCs), but I'm also fine with splitting the work. I'm happy to help with plotting and playing multiple characters, I just find more enjoyment when someone else is telling the story.

About Me
  • Writes in 3rd person, paragraph format.
  • Prefers to plot before writing a scene.
  • Prefers action and conflict over romance and slice-of-life.
  • Open to romance if it feels right for the characters.

Some Guidelines
  • 3rd person, paragraph format only.
  • 1-3 paragraphs per reply.
  • OOC conversation welcome.
  • Communicate if there's an issue.
  • No sexual content or depictions of self harm.

About the RP
I have several ideas for potential stories, but I'm also happy to consider your ideas, especially if you'll take a GM role. I'm mostly prefer lighthearted plots, with room for a touch of serious. I prefer drama as a light sprinkling, rather than the majority of the plot. If the challenges come nonstop, I just get burnt out.
  • Song of the Void: In a world under constant attack by the absence of existence, a young guardian of a rift is forced to go on a quest to find new brothers in arms after a breach wiped out the entire guard.
  • Slumbering: Once a sleepy mining town, Slumbering has become the leader in wild magic after discovering a sleeping Old God in their mines. Trouble is, they Old God's dreams and nightmares keep manifesting as tangible creatures, creating havoc.
  • Journey: A simple artist travels with his young niece, dragged into adventures by the powerful half-demon child. Why is this kid constantly getting in fights with dangerous people?
If you're interested, shoot me a pm or reply with some information about you and plot ideas.

More Ideas:
  • The End is Just the Beginning: The gods disappeared and with their absence came ruin. Now a group of survivors must rebuild society amidst magical chaos.
  • Adventurers Needed: A small village is troubled by many pests and problems. They could really use some resident adventurers to help ease daily life.
  • Magic Academy: Young mages and alchemists alike attend the magic academy to learn to harness the arcane. But what secret does the academy hide?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back