• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LF: friend (new and improved)

nyanunix

Bust :(
Hey, I'm Ny, and I like to write!
Having said that, I have a lot of trouble writing about myself and my interests.

• I like a lot of things, but when I'm asked about them, I tend to blank! Which isn't good for me. I'll try to list some here, but if you don't see something you're interested in specifically, it doesn't hurt to ask about them.

INTERESTS
    Fantasy & magic situations and worlds
    Supernatural, such as but not limited to werewolves
    Super Powers, like mutants
    Slice of Life, but make it interesting with darker themes and self-growth/discovery
    LGBTQA+ romance
    The following are pieces of media I like, but keep in mind that I am not interested in roleplaying any canon characters - I will only be interested in having a RP set in the same universe.

Lucifer (TV show)
    Witcher (Games and TV show, working through the books still)
    Dragon Age (Games)
    The Elder Scrolls (Skyrim)
    Harry Potter (Books)
    The Inheritance Cycle (Books)
    Avatar: The Last Airbender (TV Show)
    Stardew Valley (Game)​

Last edited:
Hey, I'll RP With You And Be Friends With You! I'm A Writer, Too! Don't Mind The Way I Type, It's Just To Be Unique, And I Don't Do It In The Posts. I Like Original Characters Because I Have A Boatload Of My Own Not Doing Anything With Bountiful Backstories And Such, So I Want To Write With Someone Long Term. I'm Into Some Of The Things You Are, Like Super Powers And Such -- All Of My Characters Have Them -- But I Don't Do Fandoms Or Canon Characters Because I Don't Particularly Feel Like Trying To Imitate Someone Else's Work. Anyway, If You'll Accept Me, I'll RP With You! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back