• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LF first DnD Campaign

Jules8008

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi.

See title. I've wanted to try DnD before, but had some godawful experiences before (including a DM that never told me what was wrong with my sheet. Thanks, but saying it's wrong doesn't help me?)
I have read up on DnD previously, but ever since that encounter a year ago, I never read more, so I already forgot most of the shit I learned. Needless to say, this also left me very anxious.

Something about me: I'm 23, and from Germany. I'm willing to do 5e, but also Homebrew. I do have two DnD OCs - a Human Warlock and Illithid Warlock. I can play the following times:
Monday to Thursday: 6PM to 10PM
Friday: 6PM to 11PM
Saturday to Sunday: 10AM to 10PM

Short sessions preferred, I don't really wanna play 4h in one go. Plot wise I'm open to all, I prefer it if the sessions wouldn't be all to serious and "sweaty". Discord available.

Ooh, warlocks! I love warlocks. Guten Abend. You seem like a pretty swell guy, and I am sorry to hear about your experience with vague DMs. I would adore the possibility of playing with you both, but do not know if I can stick to a schedule all of the time. If you are comfortable with a person who may join every other session, I would love to participate on weekends (I cannot make weekdays). I am also from the United States, which is 6 or 7 hours behind Germany.

I hope your days are going well.

Well, good to know that the sub button doesn't work.
Owlbear Owlbear : I'd love to join a campaign with you ^^
Thanny Thanny : Also hello to you. I'd love to play a campaign with you :)

If you're looking for more campaigns I can offer a few. I've got one that's a Castlevania adventure style game. I also play an open ended campaign set in a beautiful sea port town. Its got monsters and religious zealots. The last campaign i can whip up in a sec is about a demon invasion on mortal world and you have to rally support from neighboring nations to push back the demon threat.

Well I'm sure interested in joining a campaign anyone here is running one. I do have discord and roll20 if you guys want to play in either spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back