• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Double up, plotting galore ! Castlevania, anyone?

Haro

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! Thank you for taking the time to look at my page. I've been writing for over 10 years and I am in search of another partner or two.

About myself - I have three cats, I draw, build models, and do sewing crafts in my spare time. I also enjoy writing and I've been working on my own video game.
For the purpose of RPing, I'm down for most anything. Darker subjects are fine with me, I'm a part of the LGBQTA+ community and overall I just like building something with my partner.

What I'm looking for in a partner:
-Willing to double up (for fandoms)
-I tend to RP over discord.
-20+ (I'm also in my 20s)

I can write between ~2-7ish paragraphs comfortably.

Fandoms ⬇️ ⬇️
  • Beastars
  • Blood of Zeus
  • BoJack Horseman
  • Castlevania
  • Gargoyles
  • Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin
  • Gundam
  • Gun X Sword
  • Inuyasha
  • Pokemon [Indigo League + Johto]
  • Ranma 1/2
  • Zoids
Other stuff I'm familiar with but more hesitant to RP:
DCAU, Harry potter, supernatural, Pokemon, digimon, Yashahime, Vikings, MCU, young justice
Fandom plots:
After the cycle of life has begun again, the wolves must find paradise without Chesa to guide them. They face new enemies, new challenges as their pack unity is strengthened & tested each turn. Some of the challenges include rabid animals & the rising temperatures across the globe.

Original ideas:

On opposite sides of a long, drawn out war, a vampire [queen, king, lord, general] falls for their enemy, a lycanthrope. It can occur slowly or quickly, but with the war standing between them it is unclear if they can last.

Last edited:
Helloooooii, I would love to hear you Au ideas for Castlevania, it’s one of the best things Netflix possibly could’ve ever done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back