• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ╰┈➤ ❝ [ LF Fandom RP Partners! | Semi-Adv. Literate | Open for business ] ❞

thespectacularstorm

Mistress of the Elements
60b34df0c68bea198a02dcae9a7495bf.gif

Hello everyone! My name is Storm and it's a pleasure to meet you. I'll keep this short and sweet today. Below are a few things about myself, what I'm looking for in a partner, and the areas of interest I currently have. Thanks for reading!

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾
About Me
╰┈➤ As stated above I go by Storm, she/her pronouns, and I am 23 years old. I turn 24 in 4 days!
╰┈➤ I work two jobs so my schedule can be very busy during the day on most days. I'm mostly active in the later hours on days I do work but on days off I'll be available all day. I love chatting so don't be shy about sending a message!
╰┈➤ I've been writing for far too many years and with experience, I'm now more on the literate side of writing. I typically provide at least 3-5 paragraphs per character per reply, have no problem with playing multiple characters and write in third-person pov. I'm LGBT+ friendly and don't mind any kind of ship as long as the dynamic works. I also love world-building, plotting, and throwing in random events to keep things lively.
╰┈➤ I'm the kind of person who will put all of my love and effort into a story and its characters so you'll definitely catch me making boards, playlists, and sending a million pictures or songs that make me think of our rp if you let me.

What I'm Looking For
╰┈➤ Given that I am an adult I'm only comfortable writing with those who are 18+. No offense to minors, I'm more than sure they're good writers as well but for the sake of safety, I won't accept partners under the age of 18.
╰┈➤ Please be able to write in multi-para semi-lit style as well. I get bored very easily when I give people a lot to respond to and I get nothing in return. If that's your style good for you but it just doesn't do it for me! I love detail-oriented writing so please please please give me the same effort back. Doesn't have to be perfect but will be appreciated ♥️
╰┈➤ Be willing to play multiple characters and contribute to the story. If I'm the only person coming up with ideas or making decisions I'll get burnt out pretty fast. Get excited with me lol it's more fun if we're having fun together.
╰┈➤ If we are doing OC/CC, we are doubling. Please try to keep the attention even between both sides because I certainly will. I welcome all kinds of OCs so throw them my way! I love seeing what people come up with and making a story around our characters.
╰┈➤ Lastly, I will write on here in pms or on other platforms. I strongly prefer writing on gdocs or in discord but if we write here it will be in pms. Let me know your preference! If you want my discord ask away.

Current Big Craving!

🍈 ONE PIECE. [ OC/CC , CC/CC , AU ]
I am dying for a One Piece rp right now because I'm restarting the show and falling back in love with it. I would love to do OC/CC with this and follow along with the crew's adventures or come up with an AU. I will kiss you if you give me this.
Characters I can play:: Any of the Straw Hats, Boa Hancock, others potentially at request
Characters I want:: Sanji, Luffy, Zoro, Ace, Law
Canon Ships I have:: Luffy/Law , Sanji/Zoro , Sanji/Nami , Zoro/Robin

Other Fandoms
🌺 Naruto & Naruto Shippuden. [ OC/CC , CC/CC , OC/OC , AU ]
Extensive knowledge of the fandom. Personally one of my favorites. I'd love to do something following the main konoha group or even another nation or the akatsuki. AUs are more than welcome too!
Characters I can play:: Honestly just ask me who you want I can play just about anyone
Characters I want:: Naruto, Sasuke, Rock Lee, Neji, Obito
Canon Ships I have:: Just about everyone lol

🌺 Attack on Titan. [ OC/CC , CC/CC , AU ]
I've finished the series but don't have extensive writing experience in this fandom. Would really love to do an AU more with this but canon-adjacent is welcomed as well. I have a slight AruAni preference. (I just wanna play Annie so bad lol)
Characters I can play:: Eren, Levi, Jean, Sasha, Hanji, Historia, Marco, Reiner, Annie, Mikasa
Characters I want:: Jean, Hanji, Armin, Porco
Canon Ships I have:: AruAni , YumiHisu , EreJean , Levi/Petra , Jean/Sasha/Connie

🌺 Marvel's XMEN. [ OC/CC , CC/CC , AU ]
I will always be willing to do a Marvel rp at any given time lol I just love the Xmen the most. I'll follow just about any iteration of them because I love them all but my favorite is probably Evolution and the original.
Characters I can play:: Storm (crazy huh), Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Jubilee, Rogue, Beast, others at request (there's too many)
Characters I want:: Iceman, Angel, Gambit, Quicksilver (not the retro apocalypse series one), Nightcrawler
Canon Ships I have:: Gambit/Jubilee (platonic only) , Gambit/Rogue , Nightcrawler/Angel

🌺 DC. [ OC/CC , CC/CC , AU ]
The same with Marvel, I love DC as well. I'd really REALLY love to do something with the most recent Batman film or Young Justice the most. Batfamily dynamics are well loved. Justice League iterations and Teen Titans are welcome as well. My favorites are definitely the JL original cartoons (original and unlimited), Teen Titans original, and Young Justice.
Characters I can play:: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Robin/Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, Artemis, Miss Martian the list goes on far too long
Characters I want:: Robin/Nightwing, Batman, Static Shock, Beast Boy, Aqualad, Kid Flash
Canon Ships I have:: Bat/Cat , Batman/Wonder Woman , Artemis/Kid Flash , BBRae , BirdFlash , Robin/Starfire , Miss Martian/Superboy (I'm kinda toxic lol)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

If any of this interests you then please send me a pm rather than posting in this thread. I'm pretty flexible within each fandom with characters and ships so don't be afraid to ask for what you want out of it as well. I want us both to have fun first and foremost! I have a few ideas in mind for certain fandoms/ships with AUs or canon-adjacent stories and I hope you come with some in mind as well. Thanks again! ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back